orange Camaro

Archives for 2012
spiritledd
Diamond Member

orange Camaro

Post by spiritledd »

my Grama (who is with The Lord IRL) was helping me with my Dodge van financially

it turned into orange Camaro ...some big greasy tweeker dude came up to it and was going to fix it

he pounded my air filter and ...then said something about a relay

he put a hole in my hood ...i was real mad

Grama put metal rail on machine to straighten

.i saw this padding …maybe insulation? ..i pushed it down flush on rail

i don’t know why but was thinking Grama was Grampa
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Automotive press asked Chevrolet product managers, "What is a Camaro?" and were told it was "a small, vicious animal that eats Mustangs."(from Wikipedia)
I view this as a warring dream in which you are undergo a transformation – the Dodge changing into a Camaro. The color orange speaks as anointed energy or power that will you need. The big greasy dude speaks as someone that is fulfilling a teacher role (looks like they are trying to build you up but in reality tearing you down) or a spiritual influence – perhaps a strongman (a license to attack).
Toss if miss the mark!
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

A "wondering", let's call it, came to mind . . .

Have you felt or do you feel that "someone" is trying to "change" or alter either you, what you feel your "task or call" is . . . or are you involved in a ministry that someone is trying to change ---- almost into something completely different?
spiritledd
Diamond Member

thanks

Post by spiritledd »

:D thanks Newbie :D ...also i remembered Grama saying that new thing everyone is saying ....saying "really" in the tone of a question

when i hear it, it speaks of un-belief to me

in a very mocking way

it's kinda of annoying ...especially when said over and over in strife
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

Yes, not a fan either, always smacks of great sarcasm.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

thanks

Post by spiritledd »

:D thanks imavessel :D ...yeah that happened recently ...my other guitar player started getting very bored with the songs the Lord had given me

he thought they were “to pop” (think "Hillsong") ...so i released him from his covenant to help out with this material

he was sorta upset when i did that, saying…

“why can’t we do both on same CD …Kutless does it”

but i really pressed into the Lord for this wisdom …and feel there was to separation between these

still plan on doing the worship songs, but also started side project (with the Lord's blessing) to do some Christian entertainment with positive message that is pretty heavy music (think "Day of Fire")
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

:D thanks Newbie :D ...that makes sense too ...you know can't ever remember dreaming of Grama :?