The Lion roared.!The Lion roared!

Archives for 2012
cbutler
Diamond Member

The Lion roared.!The Lion roared!

Post by cbutler »

Hello to all....

I dreamed that I walked up to a bank counter. At the counter Nicole greeted me with her bright, bubbly cheerful greeting. I greeted her back.

She told me that I looked tired. I saw my own face and saw that I had circles under circles under my eyes. Yes, I said, I am tired.

Then she asked me if I wanted to apply for a four thousand dollar credit card to pay off all my debts. No, I told her. I do not want to borrow money to pay off my debts. I would just have to pay that back. Oh? It will only take a minute, I'll fill out the paper work for you. No, I don't want a loan but she cheerfully turn away from me to fill out the paper work.

Then she laid a pack of papers in front of me. I could see that the top form was filled out. She asked me to look it over quickly while she help someone else quickly.

I noticed a woman standing behind me to my right shoulder. Under the top paper I saw that Nicole had given me there was a flyer from the Family Dollar store. Oh did you want to look at the flyer? I asked the woman.

No. I am the banker manger and I want to close the bank. Its closing time. Then Nicole was back. She handed me a credit card. Again I told her that I did not want a credit card. Oh, this is not a credit card. This is a debit card. All you have to do is pay off all your bills with this card. This strip on the back of the card will keep track of all your transactions for you.

Then I left the bank for home. On my way I saw two small girls fighting. One on top of the other with a small male instigating the fight. I thought about what I would say went I came up to the fight. Me being the adult I wondered if the children would listen to me. Not being their parent.

When I came even with them I just said,"Stop fighting." Twice. The fighting came to an end but the boy wasn't happy.He followed me on my way home. Talking the whole time. Trying to irritate me. I said nothing to him.

He followed me to the end of the path where my room was. Literally. The path came to an end inside my house. We could go no further and it was getting dark. Inside I told him to leave. He continued to talk. He was very cocky.

Then the lion roared. What was that? I turned and told him it was a lion.Up in the dark corner of the room there was a large lion resting. I could see that his demeanor was shaken. His voice changed and he began to ask again, What was that? Again the lion roared and he ran from the house.

Thank you.
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Concerning the latter part of your dream seems as if the guy represents an annoyance. Someone who is intent on making others lives miserable. The lion here represents the Lord.

"Inside I told him to leave." "I said nothing to him."

When you resist enemies they have no choice but to flee from you. [James 4:7]
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

Post by TamaraLynne »

:)

your dream spoke to me of things going on in the spiritual. I found your dream comforting in that God is there and he will protect. Your dream also like a Warriors Heart said about us resisting the enemy and he will flee is the part we are to do. I really like your dream because the enemy was exposed and what we are to do and Gods part in it. Kinda like God is saying "I promise I will be there for you" Was your room the bedroom? If so then God is saying rest in him.

:) thank you for posting this dream.
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

Post by TamaraLynne »

I also focused on the latter part of your dream. I decided to look up resting in Jesus on youtube and I found this video that blessed me. The young man thinks like I do...he is very visual with his thoughts. :)

http://youtu.be/NtUITOpoQWg
cbutler
Diamond Member

Post by cbutler »

Hello WH and TL....

I thank you both for taking the time to confirm the latter part of this dream for me. :D I was thinking on this dream for awhile and of course praying over it. The thought came to me that the Lord tells you the end from the beginning. So I am thinking that the Lord is telling me that this season of difficulties is coming to an end. :P But that there is someone in my life that is going to irritate me just to get a response from me. Clearly this is not what the Lord wants and I just need to keep quite. As the Lord is putting an end to all of these hardships. As you both pointed out I just need to continue to trust in the Lord.

Again thank you both for blessing me with your wisdom, encouragement and uplifting link. :wink: