saltwater salamander?

Archives for 2012
thesharpeningstone
Platinum Member

saltwater salamander?

Post by thesharpeningstone »

in the dream I was siting in a truck parked by my house. I looked out at the ocean and saw a creature. It came up out the water and crossed the road and walked around my truck. It was brown and white, about 7 foot long, and looked something like a salamander. It then left and went back to the ocean.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello SS, you dream brings to mind of the beast coming out of the ocean in Daniel and Revelations. Although a salamander may look like a lizard and have similar physiological features; however, it is not one – it is an amphibian. Nonetheless, I believe this creature symbolize something dealing with the occult. I used to watch a lot of Scooby Doo as a kid, and each time there was an episode with witches and these would be the ingredients: newts, salamanders, frogs, and lizards, etc… The colors of white and brown makes me think of something that is false (white) perhaps religion and humanism (brown) – an attaching prime importance to human rather than divine or supernatural matters. So I view this creature having an effect on the unruly masses of people (the ocean). It attempts to draw you in but because of the power of the Blood, it cannot touch you. Tossed if miss the mark.
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

No clear anything-

but thought of two things on opposite ends:

1st: Someting coming out of the "sea" or "ocean" that would "fuel" out vehicles and/or our homes?

2nd: A danger of something or someone coming out of the sea that could be a threat, but it or they would retreat with no harm done?
james garner
Bronze Member

Post by james garner »

I think newbie is right on. See the same thing. There seems to be a real increase in witchcraft and occult activity right now. We need to pray for the Church to step into a greater level of power and grace to be able to combat it.
Hope this helps
James & Wendy Garner