Unclean Jewish Man

Archives for 2012
FaithStillWorks
Bronze Member

Unclean Jewish Man

Post by FaithStillWorks »

Dream:
My husband and I were standing at the door to our house (I knew it was our house but it did not look exactly like the home we live in now). I put my key in the door and it did not unlock. My husband then put his key in the door and there was a POP! sound almost like a fire cracker and the door opened. When it opened we could both see a Jewish man inside (he was wearing a kippuh that is worn by Jewish men). He was also wearing a t-shirt that was dingy and carrying a clipboard. I wasn't sure if my husband had him doing work in our home but when he walked out, my husband stopped him to question why he was there. The man kept his head down and tried to go to the right side to escape which is the side I was standing on and I put my hand out to stop him. END OF DREAM
I will bless the Lord at all times!
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Faith, when I think of a clipboard making a list comes to mind; like that of checking off a checklist or making notes. I am not sure what the man was doing in your home but the clipboard just speaks as keeping tabs. A living room can symbolize what is going on in your life at the moment. The Jewish man with the unclean shirt speaks as teacher and brings to mind one that has a Pharisee or Sadducee spirit. The reason, I think it is a teacher is because men can symbolize a teaching or leadership position, especially an unknown man. A yarmulke is usually worn by an Orthodox Jew and if I am not mistaken Pharisaic interpretations is the basis of Modern or Orthodox Judaism. Additionally, this is why the Truths of the Messiah of Almighty God, as depicted and prophesied in the "Biblical Judaism" of the Old Testament (OT), are not accepted by the Jews who adhere to the current "Rabbinical Judaism" which is derived from the Pharisees.
The key situation spoke to me as a legal ground situation. You could not unlock the door because you did not have the authority to do so. However, your husband was able to (all things are possible through Jesus). So to me I feel the Lord is saying use your authority through Him (husband opening the door) to open the door. The popping sound spoke as the Lord “popping into” the situation. The man by being there without permission spoke as a teacher overstepping their bounds or going outside of their authority. These are just thoughts and toss if miss the mark.
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Hi Faith,

Not necessarily an interpretation but Zechariah 3 come to mind.

Not sure if it helps in your current situation but could it be that your husband has the key to some part of understanding here? Also, maybe the dream has something to do with questioning a purpose. A clipboard makes me think of taking notes or documenting something.

Praying you have understanding too!
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
FaithStillWorks
Bronze Member

Post by FaithStillWorks »

Thank you both for your input. Both bear witness with some of the things I'm experiencing.

I am definitely encountering some legalistic spirits. I'm also learning to not overstep my authority in certain areas....inside and outside of the home as well.

Thanks again!
Faith
I will bless the Lord at all times!