shields 7/16

Archives for 2008
sigmon2
Diamond Member

shields 7/16

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi all
had this dream while camping, three weeks before what I believe will be a possible moving time to my safe haven.......
in this dream I woke up and as I went to sleep I entered the dream and I woke up when the dream ended.......I entered the dream sitting at a table across from some people who had me signing papers. their pens would not work, twice, and on the third try I reached over and picked up a permanent marker and signed my name. They were laughing because they said the office was going to have fun with the way I signed my name. In between the signing I noticed others there....my daughter and her current boyfriend and a couple of others......I saw the people taking stuff away from where we were and saying they did not want it and I would say at times I would keep it......the signing ended and the scene changed to where we were unloading stuff from a moving truck......I was telling them to be careful and where to take it but there was this dresser that was new to me.....when I opened the drawer in it was shields.....I picked up the first shield and I remember thinking it was a shield of faith and it was very pretty and nice......the second shield I pulled out was the same design but it had the head of an Apostle on it and then I was about to pick up a third shield that had a head with a helmet and crown on the helmet and the crowned helmet head shined extremely bright....I remember thinking are these really for me to take......there were some other shields but these were the main ones. and then I begin to wake up in real life with lots of unanswered questioned......
see ya
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Hi all

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi all
well here are a few takes......
I will be moving, this dream is set 3 weeks before the 7-10 of August which the shopping carts dream and some others pointed too........This will not be a namby pamby move....because I signed it with a marking pen in my large john hancock....I also noticed that it took 3 pen to do the signing, 3 weeks per pen......I still have not figured out how and of course that is up to the Lord......but my daughter is down south of me and unemployed and able to help me move........moving out of the moving truck represents to me moving....but it is the shields that add to the excitement....
I think excitement because in Psalms 115 is said more...
9 O Israel, trust in the Lord;
He is their help and their shield.
10 O house of Aaron, trust in the Lord;
11 You who fear the Lord, trust in the Lord;
12 The Lord has been mindful of us;
He will bless us;
He will bless the house of Israel;
He will bless the house of Aaron.
13 He will bless those who fear the Lord,
Both small and great.
14 May the Lord give you increase more and more,
You and your children.
15 May you be blessed by the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.
16 The heaven, even the heavens, are the Lord's;
But the earth He has given to the children of men.
17 The dead do not praise the Lord,
Nor any who go down into silence.
18 But we will bless the Lord
From this time forth and forevermore.
Praise the Lord!

So here are some shield verses from the day before and three of them to match the main three I think.....the first was sort of carved and nice but plain - v.9 - and then the next had an Apostle on it - v.10 - and then the last a head with a helmet and a crown on the helmet - v. 11...........well it was a thought....how ever not to be under thought it could very well mean the other too.....my ministry will require the sheilds of each of those protections.....past dreams and visions have said I would be a thorn in the side of some powerful people in His name......but I tell you now if that is true and the dreams and visions of my calling when I was young are beginning - get your dancing shoes on cause the Lord is a'coming....but get ready to suffer because both come together to a certain extent.......
well I guess we will just wait and see.........
maybe that is the reason I have stood before Jesus so many times and been annoited by him and seen Lucifer and the Antichrist/false prophet....and gone through all this for so long....if it is time for all things to be put under Jesus's feet - well Praise the Lord let get it on!
see ya
scott
God Bless America
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi All
Just adding some verses....the Lord seems to be adding more info later than the date of this dream, 8/15/08.......
Psa 18:2
The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn* of my salvation, my stronghold.

Psa 18:30
As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him.

Psa 18:35
You give me your shield of victory, and your right hand sustains me; you stoop down to make me great.

see ya
scott
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hi Scott,
For your prayful consideration:
I am seeing this dream as the Lord moving you to more pernament place Spiritually. The other attempt to get there were futile as the pens would not work but you drew/wrote with something pernament. I am seeing the armor as the one the Apostle Paul wrote of and believe the Lord is saying for you to cover yourself in these as they are for you to wear also.

Blessings,
Joy

Ephesians 6 (King James Version)

1Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.

2Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise;

3That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.

4And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.

5Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;

6Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;

7With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:

8Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.

9And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.

10Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

19And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

20For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

21But that ye also may know my affairs, and how I do, Tychicus, a beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall make known to you all things:

22Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that ye might know our affairs, and that he might comfort your hearts.

23Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

24Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi All
just an update.....I went for a drive sunday to my sancutary to check out some possible living sites (no i have not received anything to go i am just fueling my hope in a promise).....I am still wondering why the Lord would have me picked up south of town and then zoomd in to town....well anyway some thoughts occured because I went to the south of town looking at land sites I saw on the internet....and it was interesting....then I decided it was as best I could tell to far away from the town and I should be closer like around the school.....anyway another little tidbit came about....on sunday morning I decided to go and do all this above and attend a church in town connected to the cbc.....I am low on money to it was a tight choice but I went thinking it was the right choice.....they had a very nice service and a potluck which was very tasty.....friendly people too......I got to thinking my dad would like this place.....if I do go there I wonder how they will react to me.....I go to the sbc and many of them are not into much of my thoughts on scriptures and the Lord speaking by dreams and visions....it will be interesting because they are suppose to be one more step to the right than the sbc spiritually....anyway in the church was a stained glass window that got my attention that is why I entered it under this dream....I have not found a crown like in the dream though I have looked around on the internet but low and behold in the stained glass window is a crown just like the one on the helmet in the dream with a cross going through the crown......you cannot see it from the outside you must go inside to see it good.......so I thought that was very cool................
see ya
scott
sigmon2
Diamond Member

Hi All

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi All
was re reading the Bible and came across Exodus 29:6. and it popped in my head to find out about a mitre then the crown....and behold now I know the symbol of the third shield. It was a mitre with a crown on it just like certain church leaders wear but this mitre was a metal one, cone shaped, then the crown. cool........well at least it matches my other dreams...of the Ark of the coveanent and taking on the vestatures of the high priest like in the old testament...but I wonder where its headed..........a job of course...but no job has showed up just yet.....
see ya
scott
sigmon2
Diamond Member

its different

Post by sigmon2 »

as the years have past, so have events. but one has remained....me getting a home. at this very moment i am awaiting word of yes or no for a very nice little home but not as i had expected. its so strange. but so exciting too at the same time. so many dreams have come and gone but now the Lord chooses and not as i thought at the time. now its a wait and see what is next time.....to see the puzzle unfold before me.....my daughter has a new boyfriend. the people, christians left me stuff in the house. so kind of them. Praise the Lord! and its interesting of the dating too...for me. when the dream occured and now for the house.
:) :D
sigmon2
Diamond Member

being fullfilled before my eyes

Post by sigmon2 »

hi, guess what?, yup this dream is coming true.
well actually it came true today. the monies were approved for the house. this is interesting and i can kick myself....i can see a meaning for the 2 signings that did not take. i had to ask for 2 extentions from the sellers of the house to wait as the loan people decided on me for the loan. i signed it twice. this loan was difficult - i mean they went thru everything and then went thru it again. it was like something was trying to stop it they were being to minutely picky. but then there was always another force fixing the pickiness as fast as it came about. now the people are just doing their jobs i know but it was extra picky at times. now coming this week i will sign for real on the third try. also this is really and truely 4 years later to the week of when i dreamed this dream......go figure....i was at a camp ground.....hmmm. in a far away place. of course there is still a lot to do before the signing and many things are happening which could derail the whole process but again a hand is guiding the way, Praise the Lord. well that is what is happening here.....if things continue to come true we are in for a ruff ride ahead. hold on to the Lord. :)
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Scott,

Awesome dream, great to see it coming to pass about the house. I had some thoughts on the shields. The dresser that is new to you is something that the Lord has in storage for you now but will be discovered in the future and as you are moving into the process of what you are doing now. The shield is for protection of your heart against the firey darts or flaming arrows of the evil one (ref Psalm 91:4, Ephesians 6:16). The first shield is the Faith that you already have and you will also build your faith through this process. The second shield is either apostleship or apostolic anointing or the trials of the apostles which was persecution. The third shield I believe refers to James 1:12 "Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him." I can't wait to see the conclusion to this dream and what the Lord has in store for you. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
sigmon2
Diamond Member

thanks

Post by sigmon2 »

thanks, it is amazing.....will have to watch on the shield stuff there are things to wonder on, like the trials and stuff......thanks