undercover with a gun

Archives for 2008
Moriah
Platinum Member

undercover with a gun

Post by Moriah »

Boy have my dreams taken a huge change lately! Here is yet another different dream for me. Thank you and may God bless you!

I was watching my younger sister Collette opening her door to her home(not hers IRL). But then I saw her husband Darren trying to harrass her terribly. I could tell they were not together anymore. He seemed angry and like he really wanted to just scare her as much as he could.

I knew this couldn't go on. So my husband and I decided to end this situation. We were going to go undercover. I was going to be the decoy and my husband was going to watch and protect me from a small distance but out of eye-sight.

It was nightime and I was opening her door with a key pretending to be her when a shot was fired at me. This shocked me because he became violent but had never used a weopon before. I knew that I should have ran away but I went ahead with the plan and went inside. My husband had indeed distracted him with a sound so I could get inside without being fired at again.

Once inside, I went into the hallway and waited in the dark. When Darren entered the house I put a gun to his head and I said, "Stop right now, this will not go on anymore more!" My last thoughts were that I hoped he indeed stopped because I didn't want to shoot him but I would because I knew he would kill me if I didn't. I woke up.
All that is within me will praise the Lord!
sheep
Silver Member

Post by sheep »

Hi Moriah,

I believe this dream is about being harassed with fear. I'm not sure if this is about you, your sister or a sister in the Lord. A door has been openned to it and what is needed is a covering of prayer (going undercover). The gun you have to darren's head speaks of taking authority over the enemy with the power. Shooting him I feel would be deliverance. :)

Disregard if it doesn't witness.

Blessings!

Sheep
John 10:27 - My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
Moriah
Platinum Member

Post by Moriah »

Thanks Sheep! This is what I was thinking too so this confirms. I don't think its my biological sister since we don't communicate much. If this dream would have been a couple of weeks ago, I could have applied it to myself but I think maybe this may speak of a sister in Christ right now. It gives me direction that I definitely need to be interceding for her as I wasn't sure if what I was feeling was indeed what was happening. Yet another battle-The Lord has me covered!!! May God bless you!!!
All that is within me will praise the Lord!