My son saw a demon

Archives for 2012
NOTW
Diamond Member

My son saw a demon

Post by NOTW »

I wasn't sure where to post this but my 9yr old just told me that when he walked into my bedroom he saw a demon on the ceiling that looked human-like with diamond-shaped yellow eyes, sharp teeth, and sharp claws. This is the first time that he has EVER said anything about seeing a demon.

My question is...Does anyone know of a good website to be able to identify demons??? I remember coming across one a few years ago but don't remember what it was.

In Christ,

NOTW
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Last edited by bella on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

I don't try to identify them, the fact that they are demons is enough for me... They just need to go in Jesus name! I plead the blood of Jesus and then take up my authority and command them to go... And they leave nice and simple .

In Christ,
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Thanks.
I remembered the site. I prayed over the room and will be having a house cleaning this week!
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

BJ... :like:

Just in case you don't already own the book, Power of a Praying Parent has a FANTASTIC section on praying through your children's rooms. It's an excellent book to have anyway, but ESPECIALLY now I'd say.
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Just stopped by to say I agree wit BJ and to tell you how much I have missed you! It's good to hear from you again, NOTW!
...that I might know Him...
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

echoing Charys!! Good to see u sister:)
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.