Cup and Two Suns/Moons

Archives for 2012
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Cup and Two Suns/Moons

Post by dbliss22 »

I had a cup that was white and inlaid with blue gems and precious stones. The cup looked empty but I knew it was full of something from the Lord (something good). Someone else had a cup like mine but had dropped it, and what was inside had spilled. Then I looked up in the sky and there were two suns and two moons moving vertically through the sky rather than according to the horizon. The second moon and sun had a mini version of itself with it as well.

This is all I remember from the dream.

It was one of those dreams I felt like I should write down upon waking.
Psalms 144:1
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Hi Dbliss,

Not sure about the dream but I am sharing what comes to mind.

2 cups
2 moons
2 suns

Appears like it could represent a genuine and counterfeit [artificial], perhaps pertaining to faith since it was vertical [up and down towards the heavens] and the sun and moon was involved. The enemy tries to mix some truth with lies to appear real, and tries to copy, mimics, what the Lord does.

Was there more to the dream?

Also, according to Susan Riddles book here are possible meanings of the sun and moon symbol.

Sun: The glory of Jesus; connected to moon and stars; fiery; God; Light and truth; virtue; physical and mental suffering; torment at the hand of others; testing of faith; the Old Testament law; the coming glory; the god of this world; rising of the people of God. (Ps. 19: 4- 7; 84: 11; Ecc. 1: 3-14; Mal. 4:2; Matt. 13: 43; 17: 2; Mark 4: 6, 17; 1
Cor. 15: 41)

Moon: The body of Christ, things that are eternal; God’s faithfulness; reign over; used as an object of worship in the occult and underworld stories; that which the works of darkness demonstrated through; indication of end times. (Gen. 1: 16; 37: 9; Eph. 1: 3; Jer. 31: 35-37; Du. 33: 14; Is. 30: 26; Mark 13: 24; Acts 2: 20; 2 Kings 23: 5; Phil. 2: 15; Rev. 12: 1; Ps. 129: 6)

I hope this helps. Toss what does not witness to you. Praying you receive understanding.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Wow! Powerful dream! I don't have an interpretation but it is indeed a powerful dream.
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Re: One Cup Spilled, One Full

Post by dbliss22 »

nick3499 wrote:Hope and Faith

the blue gemstones could symbolize the hope embedded in you, and the invisible contents of your cup could be faith, where "...faith is the substance of things hoped for..." also, "...in this hope we were saved. but hope that is seen is no hope at all." moses went up to heaven to see the One who we hope to return with to heaven, and be with forever.

"Then Moses went up with Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel, and they saw the God of Israel; and under His feet there appeared to be a pavement of sapphire, as clear as the sky itself."(Exodus 24:10 NASB)

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."(Hebrews 11:1 KJV)

"For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he already has?"(Romans 8:24
Yes. One thing I noticed is that the other person's cup that had been spilled had a visible liquid in it. Thinking maybe this is someone who had seen things of Him but had lost their faith. I currently have a friend who has seen visions and healings and other supernatural things, but is so confused and has stepped away. I hear him speak and just think to myself, "how could you say these things having seen what you have seen?"

My cup was full, yet its contents were invisible. I was holding onto the cup very carefully with both hands as if trying not to spill any. I am still wondering about the 2 suns and moons. It didn't feel ominous, just strange.

Also, I was viewing myself holding the cup in 3rd person. I didn't mention that and I don't know if it holds significance.

Thanks,

DBliss
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Post by dbliss22 »

And if the 2 suns and moons do not represent something cautionary...what do they represent?

To clarify, the Sun would pass vertically in the sky and then another sun with a smaller sun orbiting around it would pass. Then the moon would pass in the same vertical path, and then a second moon with a smaller moon orbiting around it would pass.

As I was writing this I thought "the world turned on its head" in relation to the vertical path. But I still am wondering about the suns and moons.

I do feel like this is a good dream. Really good actually.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Chuck Pierce
For the Lord says you’re looking at the hill and you’re saying I’m not sure I can cross over. You’re looking at the mountain and you’re saying it’s too tall. The Lord says you’re looking at the sun and you think its setting but I say to you now you’ll step over the hill, you’ll fly up above the mountain and instead of the sun setting it will rise over you and favor you for breakthrough.

The Lord says that far too long have the Midianites held what you have had. He said the Midianites are no longer gonna hold in their hands what you have given, what they have taken from you. He says for every offering you’ve given there is a 100-fold return to His body.

The Lord would say to you I am taking back from the world systems and I am planting it within My people. And what has been, the what you have seen, you have not seen clearly I am changing the night to day. As you look and you, and you’re eyes do not see you will see where you have been blind, you will see. For the Lord says over the mountain, over the mountain, over the mountain is your promise. If you stay on this side of the mountain you will not see your promise so get up run forward and stop standing still because over the mountain is your promise.
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Post by dbliss22 »

Newbie,

Whew...I felt like I could barely breathe while reading that.
Newbie wrote:Chuck Pierce
If you stay on this side of the mountain you will not see your promise so get up run forward and stop standing still because over the mountain is your promise.
How do I stop standing still when I am clueless how to even get up. I am ready to run in any direction if I could just find one.