Wrath

Archives for 2012
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Wrath

Post by dbliss22 »

I was over at my dad's fiancee's house for dinner with them and my brother came over too. I ate some red jello that had fallen into some cornstarch and went into the kitchen. My brother walks in with a purple book that was something about understanding secret societies and witchcraft.

I came out to the room where everyone was and told my brother that the book was about some topics he really needed to be careful with, and I asked him if he was having some issues with witchcraft being used against him and he nodded "yes," but he wouldn't tell me exactly what was going on.

Next thing I know I am in a heated discussion with my dad about something and I ask him aggressively "how many times have you prayed and it just happens?!" And he screams "NEVER!" I say is that because of you or Him? He then starts slowly speaking in a language I couldn't understand. His face looks different suddenly, like it isn't him anymore and his skin turns a bluish hue. Immediately I begin trying to cast out the demon. I am saying "In Jesus name come out of him!" but nothing is happening.

This goes on for a while, and the demon is walking around the house and goes outside. I follow him still trying to cast him out but nothing works. The whole time the demon is talking to me and taunting me, and finally I grab his wrists. I tell him to tell me his name and he said some name that sounded ancient, and then paused and said "Wrath." He said "so many open their hearts to Fox now..." talking about Foxnews. I was still holding his wrists and was asking Jesus for the gift of tongues so I could cast this demon out. The demon tossed his head back and smiled and said "He is real, and that is real..." taunting me again by saying I had no authority.

I released the demon and it went back inside. I asked for Jesus to just take my mouth. Suddenly I felt a bubbling up and began speaking in tongues really fast and moving through the house. The demon was nowhere to be seen. I went to go outside still speaking in tongues but I tried to forcefully say what was coming out of my mouth and it stopped and I couldn't say anything else in tongues.

The demon was outside now but in the form of a blue wolf. I picked him up by the nape of the neck and began trying to cast him out again like I did at first with nothing still happening.
Psalms 144:1
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Great dream. I just love deliverance dreams.

Just some observations that will hopefully help point you on the right track and get a start for finding the Lord's interpretation of this dream... The first observation I had was that at first you have no authority over this demon called wrath and then you are at least able to attack it some, and then toward the end of the dream you pick it up in a blue wolf form by the nape of the neck like a puppy, so to me your getting there and your authority over the enemy is starting to increase a little bit toward the end of the dream which is good. This tells me that you are in the process of learning to pick up your authority and battle the enemy in spiritual warfare and to me the style is almost like a book I read last year "I Give You Authority - Charles H Kraft". To me we need to know that wrath in general usually comes because of something ungodly that has been decided on previously ... i.e. there is an open door and legal ground for this enemy to attack. Deliverance should point the person to repent of that sin which opened up the door in the first place, then when no legal ground exists the authority will easily remove the enemy. If the enemy has legal ground then they do not have to go.

The next observation I have is that the gift of tongues is prevalent throughout this dream and seems to thought of as being used as a weapon linked to authority against the enemy. I know there are differing opinions on this, but from what I know while at the base level the gift of tongues seems to be a mere vocal gift, as we grow spiritually there is a building up of the spirit man that occurs when we pray and speak in tongues and the more powerful and built up our spirit man is the more tongues will come forth during spiritual warfare. Our authority is not in the usage of any one weapon or any one gift, but our authority is in Jesus Christ and it is His authority we need working through the gifts He has given us.