Christmas tree dinner

Archives for 2012
fishbreath
Gold Member

Christmas tree dinner

Post by fishbreath »

hi here's my dream,
I'm standing outside of my High School with my head down. I'm really depressed and Elaine, Denis, Rick and another guy (friend of Denis') who's an optician come out of a school bus. Elaine buys a Christmas tree and brings it over to my basement apartment. She sets it up in my living room (I think it's artificial) and we pull the boughs down. On the boughs already are clear white lights and silvery coloured bows. In the living room off to the left is a closet with no doors - it's all open and she had put a big white box in the closet. On the right side of the closet, a dark coloured coat hung which was blocking my bookshelf full of books so I took the coat and slid it down to the other side so it was no longer blocking the books anymore. Then I go into the dining room where they're making me dinner. Denis is already sitting on the left eating something. Looks like it's soup maybe? I ask what's going on and Elaine says they weren't sure what I was going to eat so they brought me this food.
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Hello, fishbreath, and welcome to our community. Please take a moment to to introduce yourself here so we can all get to know you better. You can view our guidelines here if you haven't already. Glad you have joined us.

Interesting dream. Praying you receive full revelation.

blessings,

discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

thanks for the welcome