Vision after prayer

Archives for 2012
Stillgrowingnhim
Bronze Member

Vision after prayer

Post by Stillgrowingnhim »

Hi All,
I had this short vision after praying and asking God why this in particular person in my life that I really respect and love reject me at times and it’s hurtful to me. This is the short vision.

I saw a woman holding a Baby in her arms that look to be 6-8 months old. I could not see the woman’s face but she was topless. This baby was very healthy looking and reaching for her the woman’s breast to eat. But each time the Baby reached for this woman, she moved the baby away from her breast as if she was refusing or didn’t want to feed the baby. But she never put the baby down. I saw this happen twice then-EOV please help if you can.
After the vision I felt like what I saw was this woman refusing intimacy with this baby or something like that.
janmar
Gold Member

Post by janmar »

Stillgrowinginhim,

It sounds like the vision is revealing something about the relationship which is an unhealthy form of maternal connection or dependency going on. It actually may also be revealing why it is continuously being ended. This type of dependency is not really helping in growth.

Isa. 40:11 "Like a shepherd He will tend His flock, In His arm He will gather the lambs And carry them in His bosom; He will gently lead the nursing ewes."

Something to seek the Lord more on.

Jan