Friend's Beautiful Dream

Archives for 2012
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Friend's Beautiful Dream

Post by TexasTransplant »

I've already shared what I felt this dream means with my friend, but I'd love to hear added thoughts from you guys. She could use some encouragement lately and I know this is a GREAT dream from the Lord.

She was in her mother's house back in her hometown rummaging through her mother's kitchen cabinets. She left this HUGE mess in her mom's kitchen. She had taken down a big, beautiful crystal serving bowl from one of the shelves and shattered it on the floor.

Suddenly, a king showed up and asked her to come with him. She said yes and wanted to go, but was concerned about the mess she left in her mom's kitchen. He told her not to worry about that or the crystal bowl. She put it all down and followed him:).

Next, she saw a large hallway with a HUGE window at one end that reached so tall that she could not see the top. The colors were very vibrant in this scene and she did not want it to end. She started to follow the king in this huge parade-like procession dancing and flipping around to the beat of this drum she could hear in the distance. There were some people in front of her and some behind her. She was so happy and joyful and just kept leaping and flipping and singing to this drum beat. This dancing was happening just in front of the big window. She dreams of huge windows a lot :).
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16