Benny Hinn introduces himself as the cook

Archives for 2012
leila78
Diamond Member

Benny Hinn introduces himself as the cook

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I was in a building, next to a very large window and it was not night but dark outside - the corridor/room was a pale orange colour. I spoke with a well dressed lady in a black hat and coat and she felt familiar to me.

She asked if I could look after her child till 4pm and I agreed and said we would see what would happen after this time if she couldn’t come back on time. There was a clock on the wall and I knew that within the hour it would be 4 pm.

In the next scene, I sat in a small room with a senior pastor of a Church that I went to for many years, his wife, who was leaning forward listening intently - we were all facing Pastor Benny Hinn.

Benny Hinn said everyone should introduce themselves then finally he introduced himself as a 'the cook'. He began to teach us God’s word.
Blessings,

L.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

healing impartation through studying the Word?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

Hi Kelani,

Yes, for some reason I didn't think of that! - the senior pastor of the old Church ministered with a healing anointing.

My thoughts on the lady - could the child I looked after be something to do with ministry? could she be an angel?

I would appreciate your thoughts.
Blessings,

L.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Honestly leila, I'm not sure...If a hallway can be symbolic of transition/transitional place, it makes me wonder if during a transitional period for you, a person of authority (mom) will give you an opportunity (care for the child) that will happen soon (in the hour). It would also seem that you taking the opportunity is what leads to the next scene--you sitting under a teacher of healing. **Or you know, maybe you taking the opportunity (caring for the child) IS the act that transitions you to the next phase--sitting under the healing teaching.....

Sometimes we don't know for sure until the opportunity presents itself. I recall years ago, having this dream that I was in the Visitor Reception room in our church. I didn't hear anything but I was in a big group of people, someone up front said something and I saw myself step forward with a key.

Time passed and then one morning, I was in the Visitor Reception room having a meeting with the other volunteers. The lady who headed the ministry was moving onto a new place in her life with her family and was looking for someone to take over. When she presented the opportunity, it was quiet and no one responded...since I had the dream prior, it came back to memory so I stepped up and did it. I served for about two years or so until I stepped down. When I first had the dream, I thought it was odd but when the time came, I knew what to do and didn't have to pray about it since He showed me His will beforehand. Oh, and I didn't know about this but later I was told I would have (and did have) a key to the sanctuary because of the nature of work I needed to accomplish! So the key was also literal in this dream.

Praying that as you take your thoughts and my offerings before Him that Holy Spirit will guide you into all truth love! Shalom!
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

Ahh Kelani,

God bless you - your prayer has been answered!

Even though you were unsure in the first paragrapgh you actually made everything clear.

Yes an opportunity arose in the natural to look after someones child and I initially questioned Holy Sprit whether I should be doing this because of something He had revealed to me in two others dreams - I just got to a point where I said not my will but yours and I realised that this act has opened a door for me.

Thank you and God Bless again!!!
Blessings,

L.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

I just got to a point where I said not my will but yours and I realised that this act has opened a door for me.
amen, beautiful leila! I truly appreciate you sharing that update with us :D
***More To Come***