Swimming in milk

Archives for 2012
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Swimming in milk

Post by ElijahsTask »

I jumped into an ocean of water, started do drown, hub rescued me and I noticed the water had turned from water to milk.

What does it mean for water to turn into milk?
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

the only two phrases that come to mind is washing of the water of the word and the milk of the word...

Did you post the dream?

Drowning--makes me thinks of feeling/being overwhelmed by something

Milk....something for little ones, meant to be nourishing, contains that which is essential for growth, development of bones and body in general....

Just putting some thoughts out there--praying He will guide you into all truth!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

((((((((((Keilani))))))))))

My dear lil sparklie friend........... :D

No ma'am, I did not post because it was only another sentance longer. However, I shall.

Keilani, I too had this thought but being a seasoned christian, I was wondering about the "milk" of the word. I also thought that at times to drink warm milk at night just before going to bed can be "comforting".

I'll be back to respond more.

Thank you so much

Elijahstask
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Yes it could be that something that appears quite overwhelming at first turns out to be a comfort to you???! That would be good!