doormat with shark on it/swimming pool

Archives for 2012
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

doormat with shark on it/swimming pool

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

In this dream from this morning I was riding a bicycle on a country road. The sun was bright and I was sweating. I saw another man riding a bicycle going the opposite direction. He passed right by me and said "nice bike". He appeared to be sweating as well.
quick scene change and I was standing by the ocean on a dock with the guy, his wife and their son who was about 12 years old or so.
I was holding a doormat in my hand. The doormat was very colorful with a cartoonish picture of a shark smiling with it's teeth showing. There were many colors on the mat and it was made of some kind of memory foam or something.
I invited the family to my house and they accepted. My house looked exactly the same in my dream. We were standing in my living room and I said "By the way my name is Larry" They each introduced themselves and I noticed they were looking out admiring my swimming pool. Since everyone was all hot, I asked them if they wanted to go swimming. I could see in their eyes they wanted to but they were shy and said thats ok. I said "Its easy, you only take two steps from the door and you're in the pool".
So they smiled and said ok.
The husband was the first one in the pool, he took two playful steps and hopped in. I was holding this doormat again and placed it on the lanai in front of a door.
Quick scene change again. All of us were sitting in my living room and the whole house seemed to be lit up with with this comfortable blue lighting. It was very beautiful lighting. I knew that was a sign of the Holy Spirit.

There are some pretty obvious dream symbols in this dream, that's the reason I posted it. If you get anything I would appreciate it.

Larry
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Hi Larry,

What comes to your mind about the dream are the obvious symbols. A bike can represent a single ministry. The swimming pool, perhaps spirituality. It appears about a family who you come across the opportunity to witness and/or intervene in prayer for them. You had the shark mat in your hand, it may be that the enemy, that would attack given the opportunity, is a situation placed in your hands.

Perhaps it is a situation whereas you intervene (even if just n prayer) for a family. Perhaps the "image" is something by the enemy (shark) that needs to be put down and trampled under foot.

I hope this helps. Toss what does not witness.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

Thank you Annette for your reply I appreciate it very much.
Have a blessed day!

Larry