Preach

Archives for 2012
Ruth
Diamond Member

Preach

Post by Ruth »

Hi, I hope I can remember everything. We were in church and a friend of mine was sitting in the pews and somebody told her she needed to come up and preach. She was caught off guard and I remember them saying you should always be ready. Well, I had left and saw another church friend she was getting out of her car and I told her Lori was preaching right now. I was trying to think of another word they used beside preach I came up with Evangelist. Then the lady I told said that's going to make her liable then she thought well that's me too.

Then the dream switched and we were at the ladies house and her hair was gorgeous and was a reddish color but was a nice weave I think :-). We were just talking then we heard a loud noise and her husband was coming up the steps with a plate of food and I said well at least you know what that noise was. We were then eating somewhere and then in a line to throw it away I threw mine away but realized I still had Greens in a bowl so I had to get back in line.

This dream makes no sense to me hope you understand it.

Thanks
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Hi Ruth. The scipture that came to mind as I read this is 1 Peter 3:15 "but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect, 16 having a good conscience, so that, when you are slandered, those who revile your good behavior in Christ may be put to shame."

Going public can make you liable to negative attention, but Peter says it's all good, even if they slander you. (good reading, that 1 Peter 3)

I wonder if the husband coming up the stairs with food might be about going up to a place of prayer and receiving nourishment form Jesus. Perhaps you are willing to toss something because it doesn't seem important or because you think you are done, but there is more. You remembered the Greens. Green is often symbolic of growth. The food may not seem special or dramatic, but it is healthy.

--for your discernment--
...that I might know Him...