vision within a dream

Archives for 2012
chenya
Gold Member

vision within a dream

Post by chenya »

I was at some sort of Banquet, I think it was. Cindy asked me if my parents were home. I told her yes. I had her keys at the house (not sure why). She was going to stop and get them. Right after I finished telling her this and she had already left my parents walked in. It was 8:00. I was then sitting outside on a bench writing in my dream journal. Guess I was waiting on parents. Other people are now sitting there with me. There were a couple of boys. A lady asked something about being related. A guy started explaining these 2 belong to so and so (don't remember names) and we belong to so & so. The one boy came to visit his cousin for first time once and missed him so wanted to come to his school. The family name was Davis. She then asked me what about you. I said no. I'm just sitting here.

I'm then inside. Liz is looking at a computer. Josh is there too. Liz is watching something about a man and women and babies. I am then in a bus with the rest of the church. Liz and Kelly are with me. We drive past some school. They had some sort of fenced in area with pumpkins and tree like things. Liz said that is creepy. I said yeah at night. We then then to onto the road to where we were going. I saw a glimpse of a tiger in a field next to trees. When I looked again it wasn't there. It was a vision. (Think about the school we just passed)

I start digging in my purse for money to get in. I take out a $10 and 2 $5's. I took my teal purse with me. Cheri also had her purse. We had already ate prior to coming but they had food here for us. Dad and Zach are here too. I am at a table with Zach. He is trying to get paper plates apart. There were pizza boxes. It was almost gone. I took 2 pieces of meat. I wanted to save some for someone else who had already ate. I went and found Liz. Her table was wet. One of my meat landed on the table so I brushed it off. She also had a box of crackers so I took some of those. I was watching a lady talk ab out a cruise. She had a ticket that someone could have. She said she has married 2 guys who were fit now. Guess it was a cruise for exercise. She met them on a cruise.
chenya
Gold Member

Post by chenya »

I believe part of this happened today. A friend of mine I have been praying for was approched by another person of whom I have a strong sense of caution about to try to get him to do something that he didn't feel good about. After much prayer that morning, he ended up calling to ask questions about this other person because he knew he could find the truth. I believe he listened and left knowing what needed to be done about the situation.