Significance of this date...

Archives for 2012
~ Sonkissed ~
Silver Member

Significance of this date...

Post by ~ Sonkissed ~ »

I dreamed I was in a church to pray, thinking I was alone. I often pace as I pray, and as I did so in my dream, I noticed the pastor praying at a podium , also thinking he was alone. When I saw him, my heart was burdened for him. Praying, I paced by a black board that had items written on it, and my eye fell on the first one listed... the date, June 6, 2012. I didn't read the other two things listed on the black board. End of dream.

I don't know the pastor in real life, nor the church. It stood out to me that the man was dressed in a gray suit, was tall and slightly over weight, with dark hair. He wasn't aware that I was there.

Any thoughts are appreciated.
'...he that is entered into His rest, ...hath ceased from his own works...'
~ Hebrews 4:10
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Since you we're praying in church, perhaps it is a call to pray for this pastor. Numbers are important in dreams and I know how complex dreams can be when they are involved. I do know that the number 6 is the number of man but here you have 6-6-2012. The sum of 2012 is 5 and it may be that grace is needed in some situation regarding the pastor's natural life. Ask The Lord to reveal to you what exactly you are to pray for.

The pastor could also represent some form of leadership not necessarily himself.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
~ Sonkissed ~
Silver Member

Post by ~ Sonkissed ~ »

Thank you for the reply, A Warrior's Heart. Your thought of 6 being the number of man seems to ping, as pastor's increasingly face a tide of human opinion in their ministries.
'...he that is entered into His rest, ...hath ceased from his own works...'
~ Hebrews 4:10