Bag of garden seeds

Archives for 2012
ccchandler1958
Silver Member

Bag of garden seeds

Post by ccchandler1958 »

HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT THAT AN OLD FROEND GAVE ME A BAG OF GARDEN SEEDS, IN THE DREAM HE WAS VERY PLEASANT AND NICE. IN THE NATURAL HE IS A VERY BITTER ANGRY MAN. SO I KNOW SEED IS A GOOD THING BUT DON'T UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE MAN.
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

seeds could represent what need to be planted in order to become a new creature. "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" 2 Cor 5:17 May be a call to plant seeds of faith to see a change in this man.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Hi ccc,
The scripture that comes to mind as I read your dream is
Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. 8 For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.

We can sow both good and bad seeds. I wonder if the man is associated with seeds of bitterness -just little remarks and complaints and self-pity that people tend to drop into conversation without paying much attention.

If so, ask the Lord to make you aware of picking up this style of communication. It's very subtle, but when the Lord highlights it in your life it is amazing how often we realize our words (and in my case especially humour) can be seeded with tiny little bits of negativity, anger and whining. If you have kids, it will sprout in them. Alas.

Abba has been on my case about this.

--for your discernment--
...that I might know Him...