raw meat and fire from the mirror

Archives for 2012
arbre
Silver Member

raw meat and fire from the mirror

Post by arbre »

I dreamed that I was in a kind of a restaurant waiting for food. Then a woman brought me a plate with the meat that was well presented but was not well cooked but still raw.I asked the lady to get me a well cooked meat. She took the meat and left and did not want to serve me anymore but another person was to serve me.
At that place, I looked and saw the stove with the fire burning but the flames seemed to be very low. I then looked at the mirror that is found in the place and found that the flames were much intense and higher from that stove.
writingheart

Post by writingheart »

Hello Arbre,
This is what I get from your dream. Pray about it.
There were two situations. One the meat which is well presented but raw. Two, the fire of the stove which is low but in the mirror appears much higher.
The Scripture coming to my mind is ,"For now we see through a glass(mirror), darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known." 1Cor 13:12.
What I sense is that in both situations there was something that was appearing in one form but in reality was another. Its talking about deception that covers up reality. I believe God is showing you He has given you the gift of discernment You were able to see beyond the 'well presented meat" to the reality that it was uncooked and the low fire was really a much higher one than that portrayed. You saw this through the mirror which stands for the Word of God. With the help of the Word of God and the gift of discernment you will "find" out deceptions and see the truth.
arbre
Silver Member

thank you

Post by arbre »

Thank you Writingheart for this interpretation. I believe this is the answer I was waiting for from God. I Asked Him to show me the truth concerning some people I had just encountered who are supposedly in ministry but I was not at all at peace in my spirit after the encounter with them.
I pray that our Almighty God will increase even more the Spirit of Wisdom and Understanding and the Spirit of Knowledge to you and to all those that serve Him in Truth and Spirit.
Blessings