finding dirty cankered gold rolex with crown and diamonds

Archives for 2012
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

finding dirty cankered gold rolex with crown and diamonds

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

The dream starts out where I had just found a watch. Apparently I found it in a field of a workplace or something. I couldn't really identify the watch because it was dirty and muddy.
I rubbed the dirt off the crystal and I thought it was a Rolex because the face of the watch had a logo of a large crown with a diamond at the top of each of the 5 spikes of the crown.
I knew that the watch belonged to an old business partner of mine named Russell...his nickname is R.J. This person has pretty much disappeared out of sight.
I was keeping this watch because I knew it was so valuable. Just from holding it in my hand more crud came off the watch and I realized this was a gold watch. There were a few spots on the bezel that were cankered, so I took the watch to the owner of the establishment I was at. I asked him if he could take the watch apart and clean the guts and buff it out and make it like new. He said he would and could. I asked him how much it would cost me and he said "Somewhere around the 3 mark". I started to hand him the watch and somehow I was holding a female's gold watch along with my found watch. I was handing him both watches and he says "It's gonna be a couple days so hold on to them until then" I put the watches in my pants pocket and was leaving but I was happy in my dream.
writingheart

Post by writingheart »

Hi Larry
This is my interpretation, pray about it. The watch stands for timing and a thing of value. The Crown stands for a reward, position,royalty. The diamond stands for the result of standing under and through trial. The number 5 stands for Grace.
I sense that in perfect timing the Lord is restoring to you something of value which is a result of your business relationship with Russell. I do not believe this is a material thing but rather Spiritual treasure. You were unable to see it earlier because it was covered in mud and hidden speaking also of a lack of discernment or desire from possible disappointment,pain etc. But by Gods Grace you now see it.Now that you have discovered it you are viewing it closer and are interested to take it into your hands this helps you recognize more value in it. The gold also is a result of refining and purifying ( the work of the Holy Spirit).There is still some mud on it i.e. things unclear to you but now you are convinced this is a keeper so you are willing to get the help of another to restore it so you can enjoy it fully. Of course there is going to be a cost if you want to reap the full benefits of it and as you are willing to pay for it God will restore to you other valuable things. The man says "It's gonna be a couple days so hold on to them until then" and you are content to wait for it. Again, as you remain faithful and hold on to those things God shows you, in the perfect timing of God you will see the full restoration.
I am reminded of the parable of Jesus of a man who found hidden treasure in the field and he sold everything he had and bought the field. I believe God is teaching you to discover and value hidden "treasures" and not judge by the natural eyes. This could be also about treasure in people we know and have known.I hope this gives you some understanding! God Bless You!
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

Thank you for you reply. I appreciate it very much. It confirms some of what I was already thinking.

God bless you!

Larry