Had to go to the bathroom, corpses and messy toilets

Archives for 2012
justhisvessell
Silver Member

Had to go to the bathroom, corpses and messy toilets

Post by justhisvessell »

My husband and I were in a huge multi story mall that was decorated like a Roman empire style. Huge pillars and it was beautiful. I had to go to the bathroom so we walked past a food court and went outside where it looked like the roof, and I went into the bathroom. When I got inside there were 2 rows of bathrooms that I could see, there must have been 15-20 in each row (didn't count it was just alot). , the rows of stalls were set up in a V formation I went to the end, because they would be used less than the close ones. I would open random doors trying to find a clean one and would find urine on the seat and different types of messes. So I kept searching, I looked to my left in the other part of the V and saw a head laying on a white fabric or paper with the eyes bulging out. (I wasn't alarmed or fearing for my life I just went eeewww I am not using that one) I saw a smaller door and opened it, there were toilets side by side with no partitions between them (close together) I remember thinking thats way to much exposed. I closed that door and proceeded to open doors. I opened a door on the right of the V and there was a female dead (rigamortis had already set) buried up to her waist in the toilet, totally naked from the waist down. Her legs were up in the air slightly apart so her hmmhhmm private place was right there at my eye level. Again I thought eeeewww I can't go there. I gave up the search and walked out of the bathroom, back out on to the roof and told my husband I would just find another bathroom none of those were clean enough. I told my husband of it this morning and he seems to think it has something to do with a discussion on becoming involved in the battle against sex trafficing.
Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere
justhisvessell
Silver Member

Post by justhisvessell »

So I have the idea of what the bathrooms mean and the messy vandelized toilets, they could represent spritual attacks. What does the mall mean and why on a roof (maybe elevated thoughts?) Why V shaped and what about the exposed close up toilets with no partitions (could it be that there is a part of me that does not want vulnerability in this area, I was like "no way" in my dream) Roman style deco with the pale yellowish beige everywhere... ? Corpses, I am clueless to what that could be, but apparently God is trying to get something through to me pretty bad if I had these dreams 5 days apart (I don't have bathroom dreams often) so I am guessing I have some cleansing to do. :?: I definitely have to pray for clarity so I don't miss this
Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere