Marker All Over Sofa

Archives for 2012
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Marker All Over Sofa

Post by Warrior Princess »

In our old house at Washington, youth pastor is setting up for an event/game and putting things in each room (like they had to do something or get something from each room maybe). Then, I see my niece Meghan had written in marker (either neon pink or blue) all over the sofa and something else. I was hoping that it would come off the slipcover when I washed it.

Then, I was watching a movie, they were interviewing a guy who was saying that he thought the Baptists would be judged in the end because they knew more vs what they did or something like that, and he had made a movie about it and the end times or something.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello WP, not much by the way of an interpretation but wanted to say that I came across a teaching on biblical color symbolism. It was noted that when we see neon colors that this may be indicative of a soulish dream. I am not certain if this is the case with your dream or not but wanted to put this out there to you to assist. As usual seek the Lord over this and God bless!
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Can be sometimes, but there are others who say bright colors are God dreams. From my own experiences, there are no rules with God. LOL :lol:
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

May have been a highlighter marker.

I also remembered I know a Meghan who is a prophetic artist like me.

I have the feeling about the whole dream that it might have to do with doing something vs not doing anything. Been praying about some things he seems to be saying to do...
~Warrior Princess