So many sinks!!

Archives for 2012
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

So many sinks!!

Post by TexasTransplant »

It seems almost every dream I have involves a bathroom sink lately! I've gathered that it has something to do with daily washing in the Word :). But this sink from my last dream had added elements...

I was standing in a bathroom of a new house (common lately) looking at the bathroom counter area kind of checking things out, taking in the new house's details.

I saw a big silver lid, just like one that would go over an entree being served at a royal dinner or something like that. Silver domed lid with a little finial knob on top. It lifted up and under it was a large, round sink. I thought it was a sort of jacuzzi tub for two people and I imagined my husband and I sitting on the counter with our feet dangling soaking in this big sink/tub. I REALLY wanted to do this with my husband and hurried my children off to school so we could have this time together.

Before I found this sink I was thinking I was going to their school as well to attend classes like them. I was getting frustrated trying to remember which classes I had and the order of them until I found this sink and remembered I don't go to high school anymore.

Any clues??
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Soak with your husband/Lord and get your mind off of your kids for a time. :)

A gift from "your beloved" - Song of Solomon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcUQqfDYjEA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_Ortf5YB9o

Growing and a need to go deeper.

Washing one anothers feet.

Come up here and soak awhile.

Love and blessings TT. :)
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Pretty sure I understand this!

Yes, so the sinks represent daily washing in the water of the Word ... and then you're presented (silver service - silver = redemption) with a large sink/jacuzzi which I believe is an opportunity for both you and your husband to immerse yourselves in this process ... and you really want this as part of your intimate time with him/Him ... but then you think you should be going to school and learning there (this could represent you thinking you need to learn more formally but you're getting confused by this) then you realise 'no I don't have to do that because I have the sink' i.e. you're actually learning everything you need to learn, the way that's already working well for you.

Great dream.
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

Wowsa!! Totally never thought about the schooling that way, yet it's been in the back of my mind for a few weeks. Good job, CrackerJack! :wink:

Soak with your husband/Lord and get your mind off of your kids for a time.
Mmmm-hmmm.
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16