Newborn with big ears

Archives for 2012
RevK
Diamond Member

Newborn with big ears

Post by RevK »

Sometimes I get some really strange dreams, and wondered if I should post this. I was talking to my son this morning and he says he believes there is something to it, so I thought I would post. Thanks for reading!

I had just had a baby boy. (Many reasons why this is impossible, so think this is spiritual). He had a funny shaped head, small but not abnormal for a newborn. It was his ears. They were large and stood out away from his head (dumbo).. Reminding me of an old man's ears, rounded at the top and almost the length of his face. He had sores on his chin and cheeks. I asked the doctor what they were and he said it was from blood tests because he had a bladder infection? So, I sat on the bed cuddling him, then he broke loose from me and ran down the hallway..(a newborn baby)

Help, please! Thanks! :?
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Greetings.......

I don't have an interp, however I have a few ideas that may be a springboard for you or others.

Babies are vulnerable, helpless, uncorrupted and dependant upon someone to feed them, to care for them.

A chin can signify character strength, resolve, and determination.

Because of the sores and bladder infection, is it possible that there is a relationship or situation that you are "sore" about and that you need to exercise restraint knowing you have the power to do so?

Have you heard something that you wish you would have not heard and would rather run from the situation? It's always nicer to be innocent and free from words that could harm or damage especially if there was any deception involved.

Perhaps I am way out in left field and most times I am, however, I do agree with your son and believe there is a message here the Lord wants you to pay attention to.

Please toss if rubbish

There other thing that came to mind is your actual health.

God bless you and may the Lord reveal to you what this dream is all about.

Elijahstask
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello RevK, toss if miss the mark! What comes to me is something new that you are coming into. Something in which you may need to be “all ears” about. I do agree with ET about the “soreness” bit. In regards to a bladder infection, most people get this when they hold their urine for long periods of time. Urine symbolically can mean the need to release. So I view the bladder infection as a sin/hidden sin or a matter of sorts that has been held onto for so long that it has poisoned/tainted (the infection) the infant. It now needs urgent attention and to be taken care of before it causes further discomfort. This sin/matter may not be yours but it may be a sin/matter of someone you may have been praying for or covering (spiritual parent type situation). As usual toss if it does not ping.
Mary Cherry
Gold Member

Post by Mary Cherry »

Good morning, Revk. I feel that this is a new work/ministry coming in your church. It will try to convince you that they/it is in tune with God; that they/it is hearing from God. But in reality, there is poison/tainted sin within. Because you represent a typology of Christ, it can not stay around you.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Speaks of deliverance. You just "delivered" then you "loosed" him.

A baby having ears as big as his head is unreasonable.
A Dr. saying the sores on the cheeks and chin are due to (the reason for) a bladder infection is unreasonable. What the Dr. is saying is not true.

God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power love, and a sound "ears" mind.

Is it possible that you think yourself still a babe in Christ and unable to do much? Or are you holding on to one in this manner? Loose him and let him go be delivered from this way of thinking. Because it's not true, you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.

A sign and a wonder.

Acts 4:30
Father we ask that you would grant your servants boldness, that they may speak your Word, that you would stretch out Your hand to heal and that signs and wonders be done, through Your holy servant Jesus, our Lord and Savior amen.

Deliverance.

2 Thess 3:2
Father, I pray that Your Word would run swiftly and be glorified and that you would deliver us from unreasonable, wicked men, for not all have faith, in Jesus name amen.
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11