Help please if you feel led....

Archives for 2012
Hannah
Platinum Member

Help please if you feel led....

Post by Hannah »

My closest friend and prayer partner "M" began a 40 day prayer fast to overcome the Jezebel spirit in someone's life per the prompting of the Holy Spirit.

I asked th Lord to speak to me in a dream about the person "A" whom we are interceding for some understanding - here are the dreams...

I am at a hospital trying to find A. I know he is there. I go up an elevator, I get off & the corridors are crowded with people. Trying to work my way thru to A's room I see this angry woman coming my direction, but she does not see me. I quickly turn the corner to avoid her, and pass A, he doesn't see me and I lose him in the crowd. I then go get M, we search together and find nothing.

Suddenly M & I are travelling very fast, super sonic fast. I am driving but sometimes my vision is completely blocked. We keep travelling at this fast rate, but it is scary. We arrive at a place and begin serving dinner to family, friends, & strangers. I notice A is there carrying a huge plate of food. I go and sit with him 2 strangers. A is acting very nervous, and talking fast, making no sense. He moves his legs constantly. When he gets up to get more food I ask the strangers what is going on, the say white powder and point to his nose. A returns & sits und the table. I speak to him, telling him I am going to take him home with me, not to worry everything will be ok. He tells me he is drunk, scared, and doesn't know what to do. He just needs a little more time than he'll be ready to be with me.

Then my alarm went off....end of dream. Any spirit led thoughts are very very much appreciated as I know there are some definite messages from God here. Thank you so much in advance for using your gift to help me, and your obedience to the Lord. Blessings, Hannah
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Note m and I began the fast together - In case that wasn't clear.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Hannah, your friend is in a place of healing (hospital) but while here, he is encountering various kinds of forces (the crowd of people). The angry woman may represent a spirit of anger/rebellion. Because of these forces that is why you and him are not making the connection; kind of like when someone is talking and the listener’s mind is being occupied by other things. I also viewed your friend as being restless (legs constantly moving), being in fear, and under a heavy influence (the white powdery substance which is effecting his discernment and him being drunk). Your friend is letting you know in the dream that he is not quite ready for change but will let you know when he is or you will have an idea of when he is. As usual these are only thoughts and toss if it does not speak!
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Newbie,

I truly believe you are spot on. I asked the Lord for help or confirmation, He has done that thru you. Thank you for being the voice of God. I needed these words. God Bless you! What an amazing gift the Holy Spirit has place din you!!

Hannah
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

:like: