The police after a family at my house.

Archives for 2012
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

The police after a family at my house.

Post by Realisticdreamz »

The dream began near sundown, there was still light but it was around sunset, as I noticed a good bit of sand extending from the front of my house onto the street. I wondered how did this build up so much and thought I will need a shovel to clean it up (in reality I could use some yard work, but it isn’t that bad :) ). I thought of assigning the task to my daughter and wondered why she had let it get out of hand or didn't notice it before.

Then I see a family, or at least a couple standing in my front yard on the side (did not look like my front yard in reality) coming toward me. I thought they were there to see my son (as if he lived here as a child but he is an adult living in another state in reality). I spoke to them through the window, smiled and threw a Frisbee to them because for some reason I thought they wanted it. They were very cordial. As I throw the Frisbee to them I told them my son is not here right now but you are welcome to use it. They began throwing the Frisbee to each other in the yard all while smiling and looking at me through the window. They seemed to be a very nice couple, family and I was glad the family was spending time together. I was looking through a large picture window with many windows around it, the whole front seemed to be full of nice windows and I could see clearly through them without any obstruction of view as if there were no curtains or blinds or anything on the windows (the house did not look like my house in reality).

Suddenly, I see a police car driving on the road and made a quick U-turn and pulled over on the road near my house. I see the family, especially the man trying to avoid being seen by the police and suddenly they are in the house and the man is really trying hard to not be seen by the police and he pulls blinds (that appear on one of the windows) around them, almost pulling them down, to try and hide so that the policeman did not see them through the window. They were looking at me as if they were afraid and were looking to me for protection from the police. I was a bit baffled wondering why they were hiding from the police at all. I was not afraid of them as if they were harmful.

Then I hear a knock on the door and I know it is the policeman who is likely there for them. As I walk to the door I am contemplating about this dilemma. The family seemed to need help but I do not know why they are hiding and I wonder what the situation is.

I open the door to see an attractive, clean cut, seemingly nice policeman standing at the door. EOD.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?