Evolving Plant, Animal, Machine; Children in Burning Coals.

Archives for 2012
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Evolving Plant, Animal, Machine; Children in Burning Coals.

Post by Realisticdreamz »

I just observed the entire dream and was not a participant. I did not recognize the place, anyone, nor did anything look familiar to me. I did not like the feelings in the dream. It was as if something extraordinary, unnatural and potentially harmful was happening. A VERY strange dream…

I saw what appeared to be a porch. On the porch to my left was a plant (which for some reason I thought was a Venus Fly Trap). I watched with amazement and reservations as I saw the plant had turned (or evolved) into an animal slightly resembling a large crab that was in front of me walking to the right, east to me. Only it wasn’t a crab or like any animal I have ever seen before! Its back (top) was like a crab, blue and white in color and it did not have claws like a crab.

Now I see what appears to be a small machine like object moving in front of me going in the opposite direction of the plant and animal and then I saw the object at an angle in front of me. I think the plant, animal, now evolved again! I have the distinct feeling that this machine had intelligence on its own that increasingly progressed as it moved. It was shaped like a square, not cube shaped, with objects coming to it (out of the air on their own) from its left and right as if it was drawing the objects to it creating something, like pieces of a puzzle fitting in place. I thought, oh no! This thing could be dangerous, there is no telling what it can create. As if it would or could create something dangerous as its intelligence continued to progress with the objects it attracted. It seemed to learn more as each additional object came to it. I felt very uneasy about this evolving machine.

Then, I see a man with long brown hair outside, no longer on the porch, with a chest-like object before him that appeared to be made of metal (I did not see a top for the chest). It was full of red hot burning charcoal/coal. I saw the man put both of his hands and arms deep down into the coals, stirring them up… but the burning coals did not burn him. Then two small boys appeared sitting side by side in the chest of red hot coals and he began carrying off the chest in his arms with the boys in it, south-west to me. One was older than the other but they appeared to be anywhere from 1 – 4 years old. I was astonished watching this, and by the fact that the coals did not burn him or the children. I did not know what to think about this. EOD.

This was on Wednesday, 11/21/12. This dream is very puzzling to me. Any thoughts or inspiration is appreciated! :)
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
Electricstorm747

Post by Electricstorm747 »

http://vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersite ... l-airport/
Your dream sounds like these murials at DIA. I have wondered what they mean for quite some time also.
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Hi Electricstorm747,

Wow. I was not familiar with the DIA murals, etc. How very strange! The street was named after the mayor at the time who also had to do with the planning of the airport. It is hard to imagine government representatives involved in those things, especially in the offensive and highly controversial ones.

I can see why it reminded you of the DIA... I agree the dream was very strange like this also. This was a strange dream even for me and I have had some strange ones.

The dream seems to be about transitioning... and perhaps to a danger. I have prayed in case the dream is about youth "going through the fire" so-to-speak in things coming.

I have wondered if the man carrying the children was representative of the Lord... we are all being "purified" in Him!

May the Lord bless and lead you and your family for His glory.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?