Labor room full of beds and bathtubs

Archives for 2012
RevK
Diamond Member

Labor room full of beds and bathtubs

Post by RevK »

Dream: Was in very large, whitish blue room, with rows of beds and bathtubs. Some people were birthing in beds while others were birthing in water (tubs). All the beds were occupied. I saw more women birthing then men. They were all in different stages of labor, but not with human babies. There were many midwives in the room running to help those who cried out in pain, and they really didn't know what they were doing, didn't know how to help. The patients in the room did not know what to do with what they were going through, nor did they know what travail was or why others were crying, not recognizing the pain they were experiencing. I was standing by one of the ladies in labor and she looked at me as if to say," What am I supposed to do with this?" How do I deliver myself?

Thanks for reading my post..
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Wow!! This is an amazing dream. Let me see if I can put into words.

This is deep stuff. :)

For as soon as Zion was in labor, she gave birth to her children. Isaiah 66:7-8

Midwives not knowing how to help stands out. There are some things I wouldn't talk to others about because I know they couldn't help with some of the things I experience spiritually in God. Somethings I can't even put into words myself.

I do know that I experience physical manifestations of birthing. I began to experience this last summer and I didn't dare tell anyone, but during a bible study, the teacher described that some have physical feeling manifestations of birthing. You don't know how thankful I was to hear that. :)

Sometimes in intense intercession, it can become a groaning, sighing, or weeping from deep within. Praying in other tongues most helpful.

Some stretching has been happening lately, I have physically felt this happening.

Your being in the nursery/delivery room, you will have to be able to explain to these what is happening, and how to coach them through.

Definition travail _ strong labor, to be in the throes of travail as a woman in labor wearisom labor.

Holy Spirit Hovering: Supernatural children.
Romans 8:18-28
Context of travail...
1. Creation groans and travails.
2. We groan and travail
3. The Holy Spirit travails through us.

Explain that it is Christ being formed in them.

Christs conception....The Holy Spirit will come upon you and the power of the Most High will over shadow you. Luke 1:35

Read Isaiah 66:7-11

What a W O N D E R F U L dream!!

Lady

(The harvest is plentiful, the laborers are few.) :)
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11