Awards/gift of bronze and porcelain

Archives for 2012
VCS

Awards/gift of bronze and porcelain

Post by VCS »

I dreamed of traveling with my sister and we arrived in New York. The whole town was covered in a reddish hue. She was asking me of I had been there before and I said that I had once passed thru the airport (this has happened IRL)

I then saw myself sitting at the back of a gathering and a pastor sitting nearby looking very sad because he had suffered through some problems in life. I encouraged him with my life story (IRL I have been thru a lot in the past year and this is what I told him about)
and how God has never failed me and will not fail him either. I then was given a big bouquet of gifts/awards and certificates. When I opened it I saw two bronze awards shaped like dancing figures and one porcelain figurine.

An older dream also of receiving a gift of a bouquet with yellow flowers and buds from an angel kneeling in front of me.

Do these mean spiritual gifts?

Thank you for helping interpret. God bless.
justhisvessell
Silver Member

Post by justhisvessell »

When I think of the bronze dancing figurines, bronze makes me think of "earthly" and the porcelin as fragile. The dancers could be a sign of celebration. Though weeping endure for the night, joy will come in the morning (Ps 30:5)
The yellow can mean joy and newness, also depending on the color can mean deceit, but what it seems because they are buds that you are given new things to allow to bloom in your life.
The red hue would be to ask was it an ominous dark background or light? It seems it could go either way in meaning. Dark background with a dark red hue can be warfare where if it is lighter it would be mercy and sacrifice. The fact that you were talking to a pastor encouraging him tells me it may be warfare. I don't know if it helps. Toss if it doesn't match up with what God gives you.
Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere
VCS

Post by VCS »

Thank you. The reddness around New York was light in color and seemed to cover the whole city.

If joy and peace are indicated, I could not ask for more.