Archives for 2012
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

A long time godly friend of mine, Lou Ann Smith was telling me about something I had of great value that was in my front yard. She was excited about it for me. My address in the dream was 7329.

I didn't realize I had it.

She said that if it's touched from even a long distance, this light would turn on and..........( I don't remember the whole of what she told me, other than a light would turn on and could be seen from far off)

Next scene, I was about 2 miles away from my house at address 7329, in the dream.

Where I was at now, reminded me of the house I lived in as a child.

I was talking to some very tall construction person and I asked him if he could throw far. I figured because he was so tall he could throw far.

He said sure! Don't know if I can throw THAT far but I'll try.

He finished eating around this huge apple, only leaving the core then threw it toward where I told him this thing was in my front yard, at 7329, to see if he could hit it,

but instead it veered off to the right and hit a neighbors window breaking one of the squares of the window.

My godly friend came up to me and smiling said, "no, no, no,.... ya gotta throw and hit the (whatever this thing was) on the top and it'll light up all over the place...... that address is 7329''

EOD

:roll:

ANY idea of what 7329 would mean?

Or the rest of the dream for that matter.

Any insight is very welcome here, and I thank you ahead of time.

Blessings to you

Elijahstask
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Hi ET,

Does the date mean anything to you, July 3, 1929?
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Greetings :D

No, that date doesn't mean anything to me and I did have that same thought cross my mind. I think I will go look on line to see what happened on that date though. IF anything substantial, I'll come back to repost.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, I truly appreciate it.

Bless you

Elijahstask
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

7 = perfection, completness, or fullness
3 = Godhead, the Trinity
2 = division
9 = judgement

So to me the numbers in this order say that this is something that starts out perfect and Godly, but then when division enters in and people start casting stones at it, eventually judgement will come as a result.

Just some thoughts. Hope it helps.

in Christ,
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

I think this dream means the need to address 7329. :idea:

I have no idea, but I came upon this. It's a designer - light fixture!! :lol:

He doesn't know if he can throw it that far. Construction worker, ect... What ever this thing is it throws off a good light. You can also check out the ballast info under technical info.

model # 7329 at Brownlee Lighting.

http://www.brownlee.com/catalog/product.php?model=7329

http://www.brownlee.com/catalog/listpro ... egory=wall

:idea:
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

bj.... Lady........

Thank you both for your invaluable response.

Perhaps, our (hubs and my) up and coming trip ( IRL) will move forward in and with godly intentions, there will be division as usually follows this type of gathering and it will give the information we need to make a correct assessment of the situation thus being accurate in our judgement because we have the facts to back up our findings; knowing we were right all along.

We also have the choice and the responsibility to remained "fixed" in Him and continue to be a light for those, though they may still choose division.

We must choose to remain unmoved and not get thrown off thus missed the mark. ( the apple core being thrown and breaking glass in a neighbors window)

The apple here reminds me of the Garden of Eden, a place of beginnings. Not only is the Godhead there, but so is that which caused the initial division between God and man.

I am willing to take Lou Ann at her word about this thing in my front yard but would like to see if I could make it work from a distance. (having the guy throw the apple)

Like she said:
"no, no, no,.... ya gotta throw and hit the (whatever this thing was) on the top and it'll light up all over the place...... that address is 7329''

It all starts in my own front yard, not removed and far away.

These are just some thoughts I had dancing around in my head.

Again, thank all of you for your thoughtfulness regarding this dream.

Rich blessings be upon all of you.

Elijahstask
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

I came along these scriptures.

Although, it was an apple "core" thrown (not a firebrand arrow, etc)
, it is "a core issue." Asking someone unfamiliar to throw something in is meddling and could cause harm to neighbors or those around that you should be loving.
Becareful here that you be not tempted.

Prov. 26

17 He who passes by and meddles in a quarrel not his own
Is like one who takes a dog by the ears.

18 Like a madman who throws firebrands, arrows, and death,
19 Is the man who deceives his neighbor,
And says, “I was only joking!

Reform Bible notes... (vrs 17)
Wisdom includes knowing when not to interfere in others’ disputes.

Reform Bible notes...
26:18, 19 The common element is the potential for destruction: to property and persons (v. 18), and to personal relationships (v. 19).

Mathew Henry notes.... :)
Verse 17

1. That which is here condemned is meddling with strife that belongs not to us. If we must not be hasty to strive in our own cause (Prov. 25:8), much less in other people’s, especially theirs that we are no way related to or concerned in, but light on accidentally as we pass by. If we can be instrumental to make peace between those that are at variance we must do it, though we should thereby get the ill-will of both sides, at least while they are in their heat; but to make ourselves busy in other men’s matters, and parties in other men’s quarrels, is not only to court our own trouble, but to thrust ourselves into temptation. Who made me a judge? Let them end it, as they began it, between themselves. 2. We are cautioned against it because of the danger it exposes us to;

Vrs 18-19
See here, 1. How mischievous those are that make no scruple of deceiving their neighbours; they are as madmen that cast firebrands, arrows, and death, so much hurt may they do by their deceits. They value themselves upon it as polite cunning men, but really they are as madmen. There is not a greater madness in the world than a wilful sin. It is not only the passionate furious man, but the malicious deceitful man, that is a madman; he does in effect cast fire-brands, arrows, and death; he does more mischief than he can imagine. Fraud and falsehood burn like fire-brands, kill, even at a distance, like arrows.

Hoping for the best ET.
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Oh my goodness Lady.......

The Holy Spirit has just used you in a big way and with neon lights to make sure I don''t miss the message here.

Everything hit home loud and clear and especially

“I was only joking! "

Those are red flag words that "we got trouble Housten"

beloved, your hearing is acute. Bless you and again, thank you so very very much!!!

I pray you'll be richly blessed.

I most certainly have been.

This was a warning dream.

Elijahstask
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Wow!! Thankful to be of help here ET. Blessed me too, in interpreting a dream I had a few nights ago. Obama and his wife were in my dream. :shock: He said a scripture to me, then was joking around, quite relaxed/comfortable doing it, while his wife was very serious. I didn't even "get it" until interpreting your dream. Definitely a warning dream.

Beware of some joking/jesters. Some do it without even realizing it. It can be a part of the core nature, sportive, but a little damaging. Thinking they are constructive, can be destructive.

The word jesting has also comes to mind....

To {Jest}, {Joke}. One jests in order to make others
laugh; one jokes to please himself. A jest is usually
at the expense of another, and is often ill-natured; a
joke is a sportive sally designed to promote good
humor without wounding the feelings of its object.
``Jests are, therefore, seldom harmless; jokes
frequently allowable. The most serious subject may be
degraded by being turned into a jest.'' --Crabb.

A message from our King of kings, and Lord of lords.

I think we've had a breakthrough here.!! :)

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

8)
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Ditto and tada!!! :

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

18 Like a madman who throws firebrands, arrows, and death,
19 Is the man who deceives his neighbor,
And says, “I was only joking!

ET look at this on headline news today!! :shock: I think the Lord is spreading this word to the hearts of many. He is bigger than radio and tv, in His "broadcasting" system.

I believe this is just an example of how far a joke can be taken.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/11/us/austra ... ?hpt=hp_c1
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

:|

I have been watching this on the news and it saddens me.

My prayer is that the Holy Spirit allows them to see for themselves the true grief of the whole thing as if seeing it through the eyes of Jesus.

Then, I would pray this would lead them both to repentance and to accept Jesus as their own personal Lord and Savior.

Then... I would like to see a broadcast system of a different kind flow from them reaching hundreds of thousands of people.
I know their show has been cancelled, as well it should be, but I would like to see the Lord turn this into something for His glory amen?!!

Thanks for the add on their beloved. May people not just run over the seriousness of this and trample it under their feet, but rather take a look at the words they use and toss around on a whim.

WOW :shock:
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

I didn't see that story til today....no wonder we're having dreams about such matters. I wonder if that nurse knew the Lord?

I do agree in prayer with you, Father we petition You and thank You for answering in Jesus name
AMEN!!