swimming water turning into milk

Archives for 2012
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

swimming water turning into milk

Post by ElijahsTask »

I am running down a pier trying to get away from my thoughts and feelings.

I jump into cold and dark ocean of water, and start do drown,

Hub rescued me and I noticed the water had turned into milk.

I relaxed in his arms knowing it was him and was surprised by the water having turned into milk.
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

It's all going to be OK!

btw why are you running from your thoughts and feelings. They're YOUR thoughts and feelings. You can decide what they're going to be!!!!! Hang in there. And don't let them overwhelm you.

Bless you dear and enjoy your trip away. Thank goodness you have a fabulous husband and an even fabulouser Husband :wink:

XXXXXXX
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Bless you dear and enjoy your trip away. Thank goodness you have a fabulous husband and an even fabulouser Husband
i second cj--esp on the fabulouser Husband bit :D

My initial thought--could it be that something that was meant to drown the life out of you can actually be meant to nourish and grow you once you add the Word (Your Husband) to the equation?

Faith--hearing the Word, obeying the Word and trusting the Word to come to pass since He and His Word are One--is what turned the water to wine. Faith turned a seemingly impossible circumstance into a cause for great joy....just my thoughts... Shalom ET!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

(((((Crackerjack, Keilani)))))

They're YOUR thoughts and feelings. You can decide what they're going to be!!!!!

For the most part, you are correct, they are my thoughts w/ a devil induced few as well.
I CAN refuse to entertain lies and your gentle loving reminder is being embraced at this very moment. The Holy Spirit used you in a big way just now :wink:

KEY WORDS!!!
don't let them overwhelm you.
:mrgreen:

Keilani............................................................

could it be that something that was meant to drown the life out of you can actually be meant to nourish and grow you once you add the Word (Your Husband) to the equation?

All I could do is stare at this for a long time :shock:

Then I heard this:

WHAT SATAN MEANT FOR EVIL, GOD MEANS FOR GOOD :mrgreen:
:s0: I HUG YOU HUG YOU HUG YOU!!!

Thank you Jesus, thank you precious Spirit.... glory to God!!!

Yes, it WAS meant to drown the life out of me and God was not going to allow that to happen. He has plans for me, a hope and a future and ..........a ministry and and and.................. :mrgreen:

Keilani, you are 100 and 10 % right on. I, am in awe.

Funny, hubs and I just listened to Joyce Meyer in her tape on " I belong to God and He loves me"

That message will knock your socks off and blow your hair back. :mrgreen:

WE ALL need to remember and heed this:

Faith--hearing the Word, obeying the Word and trusting the Word to come to pass since He and His Word are One--is what turned the water to wine.

Thank you BOTH for the spiritual mouth to mouth ie heart to heart resucitation.

With humble gratitude, I thank you both and pray abundant blessings be poured out and lavished upon you both,

Shalom indeed :wink:

Elijahstask
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Water into milk:
I am turning your water into butter. Your water into honey. Your water into wine. You must come into the thickness of My Vine! I have thickness, fatness. I have richness for you! I want you to appropriate more. I want you to learn to swim in My Rivers of Oil! In My Rivers of milk and honey, and butter, and rich things! Do not think you are always going to struggle, and be poor, and not have more! The world, and all that it is tied to, cannot fill what you are trying to fill. You must allow Me to fill that place! You must allow My Oil to come into your space! You must allow My wine, My butter and honey to come in and flow you, divine! I am deepening My River for you. I am causing it to become fluid. I am causing it to become great, for I shall overtake your banks! Even the banks that you currently understand, are going to give way, with the moving of My Hand! For I am going to flood you with the knowledge of Me! I am going to flood this congregation with the knowledge of Me! I am going to flood this city with the knowledge of Me! I am going to flood every nation with the knowledge of Me! I am going to sweep the banks of what you know, and what you perceive, and I am going to open wide My Floodgates, and I am going to conceive in this hour! I am going to release My Rivers of Power!
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

((((((((Newbie))))))))

WOW Newbie.... I receive
I receive
I receive.

I am going to soak this in

For me, this is huge

I am very honored that the Lord would find me worthy of such a rich word.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

thanking Abba for His grace to strengthen you sister as you walk this out, keep your eyes on Him and your thoughts full of His Word :)
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

ET was listening to Graham Cooke last night and he was speaking on the very thing you were talking about (above) - trying to get away from your thoughts and feelings.

The message was on iTune (hope you have access - easy to get if you don't) and it was his second message at Antioch church (free to download).

Possibly the BEST message I have ever heard ... EVER!!!!! Will be listening to this one over and over until I get every morsel out of it.
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Crackerjack..... Hi there :D

Uh, you said
"ET was listening to Graham Cooke last night and he was speaking on the very thing you were talking about (above) - trying to get away from your thoughts and feelings

Question, were you refering to me when you said "ET"?

I have never heard of the man before. :roll:
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Yep, I think I'll call you ETa now. Like JLo! :D

Yeah, Graham Cooke is AWESOME. I first came across him about 10 years ago when a friend lent me a CD of him and Jack Deere. Then I read a book of his years ago on the prophetic. He's English but moved to USA several years ago and now lives permanently in the US.

What can I say about him???? Very gently spoken, but not afraid to tell it. Um, extremely insightful. Humble. Funny. Not at all flashy, which I like.

Am going to look on YouTube to see if I can find that sermon on there...

This is not the sermon I was talking about, but just to give you an introduction to Graham Cooke!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At_cZWDQ ... 62695A7DF1

Will keep looking to see if I can find it on youtube.
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

Just adding...

GRAHAM COOKE IS MY FAVORITE :). CJ, I was on my way to see him in Houston the other day and had to turn around halfway there because I had hubby's keys and wallet with me. grrrrrr!! I got home and my husband said, "You look devastated." Haahhahahaa! I was a little!

I know this has already been touched on, but I saw this dream as a parallel to Psalm 3:5 and also got a picture of a baby who is completely satisfied and at rest just after nursing. Utter peace and contentment.
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16