deleted by poster - blessings, FB

Archives for 2012
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

Last edited by fishbreath on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Hi fishbreath,

Immediately the hymn "At the Cross" came swirling through my whole being.

At the cross
At the cross
Where I first saw the light
It was there by faith, I recieved my sight
and now I am happy all the day!! :)

Glory Only in the Cross

Galatians 6

11 See with what large letters I have written to you with my own hand! 12 As many as desire to make a good showing in the flesh, these would compel you to be circumcised, only that they may not suffer persecution for the cross of Christ. 13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh. 14 But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom[a] the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world. 15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but a new creation.
Blessing and a Plea

16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace and mercy be upon them, and upon the Israel of God.

17 From now on let no one trouble me, for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.

18 Brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

Hi! I've been thinking about this one for a couple days. The feet are really important to me and I thought about this verse...

15 And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!"

http://hannahscupboard.com/wake-mar06-9.html
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

thanks TexasT
I also thought of that verse regarding the feet. I believe her calling is exactly that - to bring good news.
I'm also thinking the fact she was trying to remove the nails may indicate she may attempt to get out of this calling - removing that which has her 'in place'. I also believe her call may be to martyrdom at some point. she's only 4 and we know the end of days are well underway. the times when believers will lay their lives down is coming
shine
Diamond Member

Re: A 4 year old's dream of Jesus

Post by shine »

fishbreath wrote:She dreamed she rode a camel to the site of Jesus’ crucifixion. She then climbed a ladder up the cross Jesus was on and tried to take the nails out of His hands. She said Jesus’ feet were very clean.

i have a feeling this means she's going to follow in his footsteps
Hi Fishbreath, just wondering if she saw the Christmas Story in a play or on television . . .or even reading the story recently will put images in one's mind. Mainly I'm wondering because of travelling by donkey. This may be her minds way of coming to terms with the story. She may just have such a strong sense of compassion for Jesus that she wants to get the nails out of his hands. Sometimes our dreams have a way of helping us thru our deepest emotions. If this is the case, this is extrodinary too that this emotion would weigh on a 4yr olds mind 8) . I don't doubt that the dream could be layered with true symbolic meaning as well as a processing dream.
Jesus is the Saviour
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

beautiful
...that I might know Him...
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Hi Fishbreath, just wondering if she saw the Christmas Story in a play or on television . . .or even reading the story recently will put images in one's mind. Mainly I'm wondering because of travelling by donkey. This may be her minds way of coming to terms with the story. She may just have such a strong sense of compassion for Jesus that she wants to get the nails out of his hands.
This is exactly what I thought yesterday...She saw a scene somewhere....she wants to help Jesus.....

She is trying to understand who Jesus is what He has done.

The Redemption Story of Jesus.. Resurrection. He is our Savior.

Thinking of the song.....
Alive Alive Alive Forever more, our Jesus is Alive, Alive, Forevermore.
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
~ Sonkissed ~
Silver Member

Post by ~ Sonkissed ~ »

She is trying to understand who Jesus is what He has done.
I'm always touched by how open little ones are to the things of God. Praying this child's heart is sealed for God, and true understanding is hers.

{An aside: My 16 mo grandson (my first) has been intrigued by the nativity scene I have in my home. The figure of Joseph carries a lantern. Lights, in general, also intrigue my little guy. In his 16 mo. old way, he asked about Joseph's light the other day. I said, 'Jesus is the light of the world.' He touched the baby figure and asked, 'Light?' He's understanding, what his young mind can understand.

He's been on my heart from day one... and I'm trusting God's grace to bring him to clear understanding at an early age.}
'...he that is entered into His rest, ...hath ceased from his own works...'
~ Hebrews 4:10
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

I too am touched by the Lord's revelation, "And a little child will lead them".
It's important we not dicount that God does indeed use little ones.
This little one has had some doozies from HIM including hearing His voice clearly. She's a little Seer in the making for sure
It was not an imagination thing nor does it have to do with the season as she had this dream in the summer. I believe it's a message from Jesus for her family to know her calling. A camel often represents servitude or burden bearing