Concealed sweet shop and missing friend

Archives for 2012
leila78
Diamond Member

Concealed sweet shop and missing friend

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I dreamt that I was approaching a sweet shop, however the route to the sweet shop was on a very narrow road in between deep rock which had turns - you couldn't see whether a vehicle was coming around the corner - I would wait to go round a corner only if I could hear nothing coming. Another young man was on that journey but he was unfamilar.

When I got to the sweet shop, I asked the lady who served me for a can of coke, as it was a very warm day and a type of marshmellow sweet which they didn't have and I wasnt willing to try the others they sold. Meanwhile a male friend of mine who I was either supposed to go with me on the journey or was supposed meet up with me, came in and requested a cornetto, we didn't speak.

In the next scene, I continued my jounrney on the same road which had a steep incline and I arrived at a beautiful open park with lots of sunlight where my friend was supposed to meet me but he wasn't there. I sat down by myself and started to read a book. There was a circle of girls in the middle of the park wearing white/cream clothes made of lace that I felt like I used to be part of.
Blessings,

L.