Archives for 2012
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

I have seen the numbers 333 constantly for several weeks. It started with waking up at 3:33 every morning(still happening). I've seen license plates in front of me with those numbers. Yesterday my grocery receipt totaled 333.77. Is this just coincidence, from God, or from the enemy?

Blessings and peace in the name of Jesus Christ! Amen!
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

In a youtube training video I saw of John Paul Jackson, when someone asked him a similar question, he suggested you go through the bible and check the verses with those numbers and see if there's a consistent message that comes up.

So Chapter 3, verse 33 of each book. There won't be many.
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

Thank The Lord for His Divine revelations. The messages to me concern the family of God as opposed to the natural family. Might be more to it but I think get the main theme.

Merry Christmas and blessings to you
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

My favourite number!

Three can symbolize the Godhead, Father Son and Holy Spirit.
33 is promise (the number of God. Two times = witness)
333 God, promise, confirmation. When a vow was repeated three times in Bible times it became a legal statement.

300 can also be a faithful remnant (Gideon's army)

For me, 333 is also strongly related to a cube -a number times itself three times is cubed. The Holy of Holies was a cube shape. The New Jerusalem is a cube shape. There is something about a deeper dimension in this number.

Anyway, basically I see 333 as a confirmation and promise that God is all over what is happening. (and sometimes we need that because what is happening doesn't always look like we think it should when God is moving.)

Cool.
...that I might know Him...
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

Well you are right on the money about things not going the way I hoped. Staying in faith and its very nice for the Father to bless me with the knowledge that He has not forgotten what I have been promised. Charys: Thank you for the mini lesson on 333; it should be my favorite number now!
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Not sure what you may be experiencing rk but just thought I'd share my own experience with you and I pray Holy Spirit will guide you into all Truth! For myself, throughout the year and more so during the middle to latter half, many times I'd look at the clock and it would have repetitive double digits sometimes triple. It got to the point where it was almost weird how every time I'd check the time, it would be something of that nature so finally I asked Him about it. What I understood was that my husband and I (he was seeing it often in his mileage since he drives a lot) were coming into alignment with the timing and purposes/will of God for our lives. Although we've had our own share of faith testers, as a couple we have grown and sought to find and walk in His perfect will for our lives so I understood these repetitive patterns were confirmation and encouragement to continue on the path we were on because it was putting everything into proper order in our lives...an alignment between Heaven and Earth which when it happens is like getting the right locker combination and then opening up the greatest treasure chest ever :D
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

If you could see me, you would see a huge smile. Kermit the Frog says "it's not easy being green". I modify this a bit and say its not easy living clean especially when there are so many distractions. I am thankful for heaven's digital billboard of encouragement. My need to align with the wishes of the Master is greater than anything else I can imagine. Perhaps I am now ready to see, really see.

Peace and Blessings!
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

That's awesome to hear! No the choice to live clean does come at a price--that of the flesh and dying to it. I've come to realize that when the Word pierces between soul and spirit, that tearing away of the old way of thinking and doing is painful but it is replaced by His Life-giving truth and freedom! As I've heard Anna Rountree say in a conversation she had with the Lord, He told her "the narrow way gets narrower still but what you give up for me, I can come and fill with Myself." The benefit far outweighs the cost. May He give you the abundant grace needed to walk out the Master's plan for your life!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.