Twin rooms

Archives for 2012
~ Sonkissed ~
Silver Member

Twin rooms

Post by ~ Sonkissed ~ »

My sister asked me to post this dream for her, for your feedback:

She dreamed she, her husband, a few children, and friends entered her bedroom (not her actual bedroom) through white french doors. (They came from the living room.) The bedroom was colored in an intense sky blue, was very spacious, victorian, complete with a fireplace. It was daylight, and the room was bright and cheery. On the opposite wall (from the entrance) was an identical set of french doors that opened into an identical bedroom.

Her thought was, why is there another room off of this one? This room, though identical, was dark and extremely cold. No one was in the room. As she considered entering, she asked Jesus (in her spirit) if He was coming in with her. He simply stated 'no'. My sister then changed her mind about entering the identical room.

She's a believer, and is prayerfully listening to the Lord on her dream. Again, your prayerful thoughts are appreciated.

*Editing to add that when my sister entered the bedroom, she entered from the east (the other set of french doors being on the west end of the room).
'...he that is entered into His rest, ...hath ceased from his own works...'
~ Hebrews 4:10
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

interesting Sonkissed...Is your sister pondering changes--directional, internal (related to thoughts/mindsets) etc? In the dream it seems as if she is where she is supposed to be (don't know why the thought "wide open spaces" came to mind as i read the descrip on the first room) but is being offered an opportunity to go somewhere else (another open door).

The open door could be symbolic of an actual opportunity, move, deal or even the choice between entering a friendship, business relationship or accepting/rejecting thoughts regarding anything. If it's her bedroom, it would make me think of the hidden things of the heart, that which we keep deep down in the intimate places that only He would know about. Praying Holy Spirit gives her understanding and leads her into all truth!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
chenya
Gold Member

Post by chenya »

Perhaps it is also showing her to listen to the Holy Spirit. What may look the same can actually be deceit to steer you away from what really is "Light". As my pastor says "don't loose in the night what you got in the light". Just my thought....
~ Sonkissed ~
Silver Member

Post by ~ Sonkissed ~ »

Thank you Keilani and Chenya~ both of your responses touch on my sister's life. I'll relay your post to her.

God bless!
'...he that is entered into His rest, ...hath ceased from his own works...'
~ Hebrews 4:10