Carlos Fishing Roadside

Archives for 2012
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Carlos Fishing Roadside

Post by TexasTransplant »

In this dream I was walking along a gravel road. I was with two other people I can't recall. We had just left a grocery store where we each chose a different checkout line. I thought something like,"Hmm. To each his own, I guess," when we each split to take a different line. I felt mine was best. At least best for me. This road was in the country and there were trees on the right and a rocky cliff side on the left just behind a ditch or canal filled with water. People were fishing in the water just off the side of the road. I recognized one fisherman as Carlos, a man that works for my husband and is a new believer in real life. We walked past them with our filled paper grocery bags and stopped later to sleep on cots somewhere with Carlos and the other fishermen. Later we arrived at 'school' but it was actually my childhood home. I noticed Carlos and another man fishing from the back porch. There was water there but not in real life.
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

This morning while talking with my husband I felt the Lord speak through me about Carlos, the man that works for our company. Really neat moment. We were chatting about how we'd like for him to stay on with us for a long time and help supervise our future employees. He's a rare gem full of character that is head over heels in love with the Lord. The Lord took over my mouth momentarily and I heard myself say,"This will be his ministry. He will influence and shepherd the other men who come to work for us." Wow! I loved this word and felt it with my whole being. I think, at least in part, that this is what most of the dream meant :).
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16