attic ( a sequence of dreams)

Archives for 2012
t_vest
Platinum Member

attic ( a sequence of dreams)

Post by t_vest »

For years I dreamed about my attic. It was always held tons of items like clothes, jewerly, exercise equipment etc. Sometimes to the point of overflowing. There would be rooms that I never knew about irl.

I had not had a dream about my attic in about a year. There was things that i had wished for in real life. ( for example a tread mill). I remember saying now Im getting things that I always wanted since my husband left. I am not a person that care alot about physical items. I usally buy things for my children and have done without quite often. So it is not like I am ALWAYS wanting or craving items.

Last night I had another attic dream that was totally different from my others. I dreamed i was sleeping on the couch and knew I had to leave for work soon. I heard a knock on the door. I opened it but left the storm door closed. There were two teenagers, one boy and one girl. They didn't smile or act friendly. The boy holds up a book and said in a hateful demanding tone "You have to sign this"
I told him "No , I don't feel comfortable with that" and I closed the door.

I went upstairs to the attic. It was almost cleared out. There were small piles of things but for the most part it was things that were to be thrown out. I searched through some things and found it was useless trash. A few items still remained nothing stood out though. There as always was several rooms that I didn't know about and the walls had been recently painted white. I remember thinking that the evil thing that is in my house might still be here and I thought I don't care , Im not running it was MY attic.

I went to a closet and there was some clothes left and I saw some pants for my daughter. As I held them up I noticed they were too small and thought maybe my niece could wear them.

I appericate your time reading this. I hope you have a very merry Christmas.
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

I'm sure there's more to this one, but what I'm gathering is that it has to do with some warfare about things you're entitled to because you're a believer. Nice that you stood your ground. If I recall, an attic has to do with our minds and learning things and sometimes can be about memories we carry too. I think this is about you learning and accepting the perks of being a covenant child of God. You're blood bought royalty, no need to pay for or 'have to sign' for anything...it's been done already. I know you know this :), just what I saw in this dream personally.
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16