son and surgery

Archives for 2012
sigmon2
Diamond Member

son and surgery

Post by sigmon2 »

had a dream a week or two back about my older son having surgery. hi all. hope all are well.
been in a not writing it down mood as of late. ugh.
told my son of this to date no happening. this dream started with him more as a smaller child and he was in a room with his mom and me. he went from her lap to to me then past me to a doctor and then me and him were in a surgery room. i gave permission and he was put up on a table. the staff kept preparing for surgery but not doing it, i was never asked to leave the room. but got fussed at for stirring up dust as i sat on the floor against the wall. my son would look around the people at me to see if i was still there.
people were all around doing stuff. i saw they were going to work on his chest to stomach area but not sure where. i got to walking and found i was wearing an apron and started tossing something in the air with it as a sort of game like movement as i walked...boy did i ever get fussed at by some woman in surgery clothes...the dream ended.
not sure as to this...they seemed worried about dust and dirt but no one was doing surgery. different sort of dream but like a warning i thought.....
thanks
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry