Please Help with this dream!!

Archives for 2012
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Please Help with this dream!!

Post by LadyinChrist »

Drempt that an elderly person, came to me and said "Hi my name is Francesca? will you pray for me, I have amnesia." then another old person/elderly said, "Hi my name is ______ I have amnesa" Then another old person said to me. "Hi my name is ______I have amnesia."

It was said in such a way, like a group, that would say, Hi my name is ____, and I have such and such disease.

:shock: What????? does this mean....

Very old people. I only remember seeing the face of Francesca, but heard the voices of the others.

:(

Lady
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

They don't know who they are...in Christ. Very old...I wonder if they've been believers a long time but still don't know this truth. Interested to see what 'Francesca' means.
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Ok Francesca has to do with France which comes from a word meaning 'free as opposed to slave'. I think these are believers. The way they said this reminded me of a 12 step meeting or something where the people are there and ready to be helped.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

"Amnesia may be a sign that an individual doesn't believe that they did anything wrong or finds it difficult to accept responsibility. Alternatively, it may represent a complete loss of direction. Original goals or intentions were abandoned."
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Ok Francesca has to do with France which comes from a word meaning 'free as opposed to slave'.he way they said this reminded me of a 12 step meeting or something where the people are there and ready to be helped.

Thanks TT
"Amnesia may be a sign that an individual doesn't believe that they did anything wrong or finds it difficult to accept responsibility. Alternatively, it may represent a complete loss of direction. Original goals or intentions were abandoned."

Woe.... I think I know what this means...and who.

Thanks Newbie

The woman Francesca was old and in a dark setting. It was dark around her, she was barely visible because of the darkness.

We overcome all the powers of darkness, in the name of Jesus!!

Mark 6:13
And they cast out many demons, and anointed with oil many who were sick, and healed them.

We overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the Word of our Testimony.
Last edited by LadyinChrist on Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

This too may just be a message to let us know that the elderly with amnesia/memory loss/dementia need support and prayers.
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

If Francesca represents Frances (in the spiritual sense maybe?) then I think this could be very important...
came to me and said "Hi my name is Francesca? will you pray for me,