Part 2 of warfare dream

Archives for 2012
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Part 2 of warfare dream

Post by TexasTransplant »

I had taken Jennifer and Dwayne's (old acquaintances...I share her name and Dwayne's birthday in real life) little girl, about 4 years old, to find a bathroom in a hospital/carnival/apartment building we were all in. It took us forever to find one that didn't have a long line. We both really had to go and I noticed in a mirror that I was wearing little girl type clothes too--black leggings with a big white ballerina tutu. She finds a bathroom on her own eventually and I keep looking for one. I notice a lady in one of them coming out a stall and I thought about how she must've only come here for the bathroom. I thought that was strange and thought about all the germs that are in hospitals since it's for sick people. I catch back up with the little girl and notice she's very smart for her age. She wants to shop for her mom and dad at one of the gift shops, says she promised them she'd buy them each a red and white candy cane. While looking for a gift shop I notice a clear, see through 'Gravitron' machine, like from the fair that spins very fast and I thought about how they use this type for space training. Then we venture outside in a very busy outdoor market type setting and I pass a girl I used to know named Sonya who is carrying many small gift bags. Then we run back in the building through the front to find the girl's parents.
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16