my church/outside and inside

Archives for 2012
sigmon2
Diamond Member

my church/outside and inside

Post by sigmon2 »

this was a mid am dream. on the 20th of march. 2012. it started with me in the auditoriom with the pastor. church had just finished. the pastor was a dear pastor i knew of many years. very dear to my heart and though he had his way to walk i believe annointed to the ministry by the Lord. we were cleaning up the normal stuff and i went to repair something and could not cause doors to the place needing repair would not open. as we left that room i saw dear faces that are not here no more. i saw so many i begin to expect and look for another and then i realized i was in a dream. i went on seeing and then into the pastor's office. we were there and he was so happy. kids were running around and then i knew this was something important. it was not right but it was right somehow. i saw his crediantials on the wall and his stuff around. his book library. window shades were open and i saw people making their way to their cars. it was a good and clear day outside. i saw normal basic colors. he was ready to go and he came out from behind his desk and shoo'd me and the kids out so he could go. he was happy and content. sun was shining all was right and good. i left his office and walked around to the side of the outside of the building. it had been changed and was to nice with the new design i even said so.
i saw people still leaving but less now and i turn and then turn into the building and was inside now from the s.e. entrance. everything changed. it was dark now. wood floors. wood open roof. hardly no windows and the glare through the glass entrance doors was bright. just a couple of people around. i turned and had a burden on my shoulders. i had to lay it down. there were offers from others to take it and i refused, it was a burden i had to carry and find the place to lay it down.
i begin to search within the church where to lay this burden down. the burden was like a human but it was dark to my eyes, i mean i was not allowed to see it. but it was important for this church to have this burden it was important and special to share with them. again offers but no i would not. i walked through a set of swinging doors and WOW!
the roof and floor, doors, were wood and dark. but the colors of the animals and the mold grass and what ever else was ramped up to a color scale bright i have never know before. it was absolutely beautiful. there is nothing in this world that could match the color brightness, so clean so fresh so bright. birds were little but many, i went through three rooms. on the third my burden was gone. the floor was rotten so much you could see below it. nothing with weight could walk on it. the roof was rotten and you could see a blue sky above. animals were as babies. the birds were 2 kinds i think, one with a feathery puffy neck - all birds were deep royal blue, saw and white grayish owl there with a blown back face. 1st two room were open but the 3rd had a fence. there it had a raccoon for sure cause it attack me and woke me up. there were fuzzy other want to say possums but maybe not cause they had a fuzziness to them of hair. the moss, graa that was growing from the rotten floor was incredible too. lush, tall thick, eible for the differnt animals.......i really believe i was in a spirit world context here. then the raccoon went after my foot and woke me up when it came then the poorly made fence, not to keep him in but me out.
what a dream.......i was now awake.
i realized i was now free from my orders by the Lord to attend the church.
i realized that the pastor was the man ordained to be there all this time but even if he was brought back he could not save it.
the burden i carried was the message i had brought to them some time ago to reach out and the Lord would bless it.
something must have happen to end the message. now i must write them.
i will tell you all i have had many incredible dreams of godd and bad but this and the colors is right up there at the top wow.
well got to get off the cramps in my bad are painful.....cya, Lord keep and care for you all. scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
sigmon2
Diamond Member

continued

Post by sigmon2 »

i post this here cause it fits......
i have been dismayed as of late for my church and was even told by dreams to search for new. it is hard to believe that churches can be so sad and afraid, so ready to escribe the sinful action of people with the devil/evil and forget - grace and mercy - that we all so need so badly. then turn their back so quickly because of their fear or bitterness.
i was seeing this not only from churches and christians i was searching but from people, oh what a world we live in....
anyway, as i seached i begin to find nothing and i found more emptiness within cause i know i need church for me and my son, i feel it bad. it effects everything in and throughout me.....
ok yes this is a long intro but then i had a dream. this dream goes like this.....i was in the church i had left.....i saw the brick walls from my bad boy seat where i sit to stay out of the way of the complaining pastor. i listening to my headphones there, read a book or sleep or what ever till finally i had had enough and said goodbye. so in this dream i saw the colors - like the glow of lights off the walls. i had just went back to sleep after being woke up.
now let me explain the woke up part.....
as i lay there asleep my mind woke up and told me to wake up. i did not. i refused. then something started whispering in my ear. using my name. did not understand the words but knew enough it was not going to stop till i woke up. so i said ok and i would wake up and when i did i knew i needed to pray. i looked at the clock and it was 1:30am...ugh. so i prayed trying to cover as many subjects as i could but the biggest subject was a church home. at 3:30 i was of clear head and able to return to sleep.
so here in so many hours i am agreeing to 1 shot at returning to my ex church and to see if it will work. or if the Lord will make it worth it or............my son and me need a church to love and fellowship with us, a church we can have studies and family with...not people who ignore us and fake it. well see all later better get to sleep.....scott
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

I believe The Lord is going to bring you to a place of freedom in Him where your desire will be for Him and Him only. I think what you are longing for is fellowship with true stewards of Christ. The birds in the spirit world part of the dream spoke to me as freedom. The Lord did not call us to only worship Him in a church building but to worship Him in spirit and in truth. It is interesting that there were rotten floors (and please clarify if I am wrong) in the church. Going to church is often where we receive foundational insight for our walk as Christians but Christ is to be our only foundation. I Corinthians 3:11 "For no one can lay any foundation other than the one which is already laid, which is Jesus Christ."

Those church floors were rotten, so rotten that you could see through it. It lacked a solid foundation. This is happening in many churches where the focus is not on Christ and how can a church progress when it lacks the Foundation who is Christ? Though the floors were rotten you were able to truly experience freedom. Don't feel like you have to be obligated to any institution. The only church we are to be obligated to is the Church of Jesus Christ, who essentially is His bride. He is coming back for His bride, His church. Not any one particular church institution or building. I pray The Lord will bring you into deeper revelation about this dream and that He will connect you with other Christians who are dying daily and seeking Him without end.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
sigmon2
Diamond Member

haha the Lord called

Post by sigmon2 »

hi, thanks for your comments......it was interesting as i stalled going this morning, the church called and asked about my son playing his guiter with another. my son is learning and it was good for him to try out the song. anyway, they called.....to my knowledge they have never called..........so i took it as the Lord saying go, no excuses.
ok so i know the color represents the love, i know it is being denied to the surrounding community by choice.....yes the floor was rotten, roof was rotten - basically all the wood was rotten. brick seem to be holding up.
i went to church today and kept asking what Lord? cause there was no difference. no change in hearts and minds and actions....everytings runs the same and in the same order in the same time frame, with no concern to those outside of those in attendence.
but i did notice one thing that i have seen before but in slightness and growing, so between me, you and the lamp post i have often wondered - the Pastor's focus was off more than before- it has been something overtime i have noticed that does the roller coaster thing. i am curious if that indicates something. anyway, i found nothing from the Lord to indicate any reason to be there...guess i will wait and see if He says anything.....
thanks for reading.......scott
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Re: haha the Lord called

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

sigmon2 wrote: no change in hearts and minds and actions....everytings runs the same and in the same order in the same time frame, with no concern to those outside of those in attendence.
That sounds robotic. Nonetheless, it is a good way to describe the way some churches are run today. I am very familiar with those types of churches where if you leave, you are considered an outsider or shunned. But we are all members of the body of Christ and at one point I would to say to myself "why do they treat such and such this way just because she does not attend this church." It really isn't Christ-like.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
sigmon2
Diamond Member

sad but ok

Post by sigmon2 »

:(
thanks warriorheart....had a dream this am...decided not to enter a a new entry just leave it here......
not going into great detail like i do sometimes but, i was measuring from a street corner, more of a rural corner to a bridge, a steel one with support...i like those, so i have a lot of those in my dreams....so i finished and said i got it right and the church was over there and i needed to measure now over there. it was like a measuring laser gun, really cool. so i took it amd the i headed back to my car and i saw cops coming in suv's, the road suddenly turned into straw coated with tar and it was taller than me like i was in a hole. the cops drove on it looking down at me giving me dirty looks like i had done wrong. 3 cars of them i believe.
so i sudden am in my car driving, i am entering town and drive into a traffic circle but going correctly i drive incorrectly and drive into traffic and make a mess of things.
so around and around i go not able to find a way off and then suddenly i am in reverse unable to stop, and haha mercey me i back into like a firestation emergency services truck parked at the station. did not see it but was told in the dream. i dented the tire of it. i quickly pulled away cause i was way off the road on the grass next to a govt building what a ticket i was going to get. but for a sec i thought i would keep going, then a person, a concerned citizen stopped me...soon police and a chief arrived...they explained and checked me out but i did not get into trouble. i could here them working on the truck behind me.
then little chids came up and open the passenger door and started taking toys that belong to my son. i stopped that and then as i looked around i begin to realize i was blessed and not in trouble and i was safe.....i faded awake...

what is bad about this dream is that it has meaning....at least for the moment.....it seems to be saying in connection to others that for the time being stay put. He is Lord but this is a pain. if it were not for that phone call i might just blow this off as restless dream but it has to much in it..........i hate this, to go to a church with no care or concern, ugh............well...sorry i am spouting at the moment and should not so much. i tried the whining in prayer this morning and did not get very far either.
well thanks for reading
merry christmas and happy new year
may Jesus shine brightly
scott