* BATH HOUSE? *

Archives for 2012
servant
Diamond Member

* BATH HOUSE? *

Post by servant »

Hello Family! My husband and I would really appreciate some help with this.

Dream:
It was like I was touring a house. We (the person taking me on a tour?-angel? male? female?) were on the second or third floor. We walk into a room. As we walk along, to our right along a wall is a shower, then bath tub after bathtub, just a room full. I believe there were tubs against the left wall as well.

I notice the bathtub faucets/spouts are really big and it looks like a lot of water can come out really fast. The way you turn the water on is by a single controller that is the same rectangular-ish shape as the top of the water spout. It is thin and flat against the top of the spout.

Also, there is no shower stall or curtains on the tubs, everything is exposed. As we get toward the end of the room we turn and face the way we came in and survey the whole room. As understanding dawns on me I say, "Oh, it's a bath-house!" The other person agrees.

At this point I wake up and write down my dream. I am curious, so I ask the Lord what the bathtubs represent. He replied, "Valley conclusions."

My husband and I are going through some very tough trials at this time as the adversary knows we are about to step out into the very purpose God has for our lives and he is scared. We have been told to "come through the valley", we believe this means we have to come through our "valley" experience if we are to begin climbing the hill/mountain to get to the other side where we can begin our ministry.

So, with this context in mind, we are trying to understand what the "Valley conclusions" would represent. Conclusions we will make after completing going through the valley? Conclusions, as in things that are "finished" as we go through the valley?

Thank you for reading and posting anything you feel would be helpful.

Blessings!
Mary
The shepherds have become stupid,
they have not consulted Adonai.
This is why they have not prospered,
and all their flocks are scattered.
Jer. 10.21
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

I believe the valley conclusions represent the outcome of this hard time that that you have endured. It is the conclusion to the hard times that you have faced. What these actual conclusions are, I do not know but the Lord does know. The faucet and bathhouse in this dream can signify abundant blessings and overflow that you have not yet received. Right now things may seem empty and almost as if you've been drained dry but there is a promise of God where He said, [Mal 3:10] ...."Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it." Wait for those blessings, He has the power to bring those blessings into your life. He will turn the faucet on and pour out His blessings upon you while continuing to protect and defend you.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

A Warrior's Heart,

Wow! It amazes me sometimes how I guess because I am so close to what is going on that I sometimes miss or forget some things. You are so right about the blessings. You reminded me of a prophecy my family received a few years ago that God had been letting a trickle of finances come from a faucet but that He was getting ready to open the faucet and let the finances come pouring out.

I had been wondering when thus might come to pass. I think part of this dream is indicating this time is close. We know our valley time should be coming to a close soon and we seem to be ready. Eminent is the word ai have been using lately.

Thank you for helping me see this aspect of the dream. It is very encouraging as God has whittled us down to almost nothing where our finances and possessions are concerned. We are ready to move on, which I believe was part of His purpose for it.

Blessings and shalom!

Any other thoughts are welcome.
The shepherds have become stupid,
they have not consulted Adonai.
This is why they have not prospered,
and all their flocks are scattered.
Jer. 10.21