I lost my left shoe running for a bus...

Archives for 2012
Dreamer08
Silver Member

I lost my left shoe running for a bus...

Post by Dreamer08 »

I dreamed that I was running for a city bus with my cousin. I had on my gray hat and coat. I became aware that i had lost my left gray and yellow New Balance sneaker on my left foot, but we continued to run for the bus and caught it.

I sat down on the bus, directly behind the busdriver on the outside seat and my cousin sat on the inside seat.

I looked down at my feet. The left foot, shoeless, had my favorite fuzzy striped socks with pink, purple and yellow stripes.. my right foot still had on the sneaker.

I was very concerned about my shoeless foot getting dirty and was upset about losing my shoe..

then I woke up
The LORD's right hand is lifted high; the LORD's right hand has done mighty things!

I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done. Psalm 118: 16, 17
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Just a thought, but have you have you found a "new balance" in your walk only to find yourself losing it? When someone has on one shoe, they tend to walk unevenly; so this why imbalance comes to me. When I think of sneaker, I think of an appraoach that is comfortable and casual. Another thought is running in the race (your walk). The left shoe may be indicative of something happening in the spiritual realm. I know this may sound silly, but what comes to me is the enemy has loosened your shoe strings to get you off kilter and too get you to focus on your "lost shoe". I know my thoughts maybe a stretch but prays it helps. Toss if rubbish!
Dreamer08
Silver Member

Post by Dreamer08 »

I have found a new balance in my walk, actually quite recently through Christian Meditation..

Not sure of anything throwing me off balance but focusing on what I dont have rather than what I do have is something that I am learning not to do so much..It has been a tough year for my family.

Thank you Newbie, you have given me something to think about
The LORD's right hand is lifted high; the LORD's right hand has done mighty things!

I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done. Psalm 118: 16, 17
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Dreamer08 wrote: but focusing on what I dont have rather than what I do have is something that I am learning not to do so much..It has been a tough year for my family.
I believe you may have answered what the missing left shoe may represent: the things that you do not have. Whereas, the right shoe is things you do have. I pray that the windows of heaven will open for you and yours in the new year.
Dreamer08
Silver Member

Post by Dreamer08 »

Yes! My right foot is fully covered and protected!

For He will supply all my needs according to His riches in Glory!

Thank YOU!