what's happening in venezuela

Archives for 2012
thesharpeningstone
Platinum Member

what's happening in venezuela

Post by thesharpeningstone »

Last night I dreamed I had received a phone call from my former pastor. He had concern in his voice and wanted to know what was happening in Venezuela.

I did not know, but i was crossing a border to get there. I crossed the border and did not have to show a passport. I started to travel by boat. I could smell something in the water. It smelled like a flammable gas. I sensed the country was at war.

TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

A call to pray, I'd say. I woke up in the middle of the night with a heavy heart for Egypt and can't explain WHAT I was praying about. Very unusual for me to experience something like that. I'm aware that Venezuela does have ties to communism and very dangerous world leaders making it different than its surrounding neighbor countries. Here's something...

http://english.pravda.ru/world/americas ... la_iran-0/

Also, apparently President Chavez is recovering from cancer-related surgery right now in Cuba.
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
thesharpeningstone
Platinum Member

Post by thesharpeningstone »

I am thinking that since i did not need a passport, God is not asking me to go there.
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Post by eyes.enlightened »

thesharpeningstone,
I am thinking that since i did not need a passport, God is not asking me to go there.
Ephesians 6:18 "Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints"

Great point that you made, because you do not need a passport in the Spirit. You can enter into Venezuela by praying for that country. I agree with TexasTransplant, it could be "a call to pray".

Shalom!