school/politician/prayer

Archives for 2012
sigmon2
Diamond Member

school/politician/prayer

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi all/ hope all are well. had some interesting moments i would like to share.
dream first. in the dream i was in a place that was like a community school campus where i begin to see former high school classmates as their older selves. now this surprised me caused i wondered how i knew them cause it had been so long. its been over 30 and more years since high school. then a person stepped next to me and started nameing them to me. then i begin to walk around, this was cool to walk around under the breeze ways. then as i walked the people moved away and i walked up to this one building and it was old.
i looked around and i was concerned that something was wrong. i was now in a library. the librarian met me at the door. wood floors, wood glass swinging doors, wood shelves and display cases, i made the comment it was old and needed donations. she said the government was going to help but was having problems. money woulf come soon. we started talking about the state government only being able to fully support 1 university and they would be closing one down. she said she knew and understood. i explain their choice would not be hard. one out in the country hard to get to easy to shutter compared to one mixed in with a major city. now i graduated from the country one, and not thrilled with the city one. then i was walking toward a door and then through into a conference room where i entered a meeting going on with politicians.
with discussed my state's and the nation's budgets and the crisis surround both. we talked about how neither side of the asile wants to make a choice or a plan cause they would offend their friends and that they were not thinking of the American people.
at that the politician got up to leave and as they did one turn to me and said i was correct. as they went out the door i woke up.

i took this dream a little different i guess as i begin to think about it. i had been praying for something to do...hobby or something, now with some deveolpements of otherthings it seems i am to return and stay at the church i left, not try to preach.....but this dream added some fun in thoughts cause it seem to add ok to go to school will need of course to pick up refresher courses at community level, which i agree, and to continue with the stay in the area thing....the city school is local and the country is far. i had at one time thought and prayed that if given the chance i would ride the train or drive to the country school.
now of course none of this will happen unless the Lord releases a Blessing i have been praying for.....but i find it interesting that the dream continues to promote the bad economy and seems to say its going to get worst and that i need to stay closer to home.

now as to the last part, early about 5am i was awaken with rolling thunder. it kept rolling and rolling.....i thought it was a passing storm...but i woke up fully and there was no passing storm, then a thought passed my head that it was the Lord wanting me to pray...but i was slow cause i had not gone to bed till almost 2am. so i was just there on my side propped up on my arm. suddenly a bright white light shined in my eyes real fast. i looked around and no one was up and no one outside...so the Lord really must have wanted me up to pray, so i did covering very subject i could think of and a blank prayer request too. i prayed till it seemed the needed prayer time was needed no more. i guess i will never know what this prayer times are for but i hope and pray i have done as asked by the Lord.

well thats it see you later
thanks for reading
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry