Push 3, not 43

Archives for 2012
Charys
Diamond Member

Push 3, not 43

Post by Charys »

I saw two buttons beside each other. The one on the left was labeled 43. The one on the right was 3. I was told to push the 3.
...that I might know Him...
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Hi Charys,

The title to your dream caught my attention... and curiosity. Funny though, sometimes the shortest dreams can sometimes be the most puzzling yet have great meaning.

Naturally there is meaning behind the numbers and in the "buttons" which made me think of the "easy" button. :)

Three can mean complete; perfection; witness; divine fullness; solid attributes; Godhead; conformation; resurrection power over sin.

and forty can be symbolic for trials and testing. Therefore forty-three could be symbolic for achieving the goal or victory through through trials and testing.

Perhaps the message here of choosing 3 is to choose the easier way through Christ, looking to the HS and His perfection, completion, trusting in His power as opposed to the hard way through trials and testing in the flesh, and/or the harder way (both 3's).

This appears to be a dream where the message is to simply to choose the easier way, placing something in His perfect hands instead of going it the hard way for victory.

It also reminds me of the scripture:
For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” Matthew 11:30

Hoping this helps, toss it if it doesn't fit. Praying you have understanding.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

It fits, Annette.
Perhaps the message here of choosing 3 is to choose the easier way through Christ, looking to the HS and His perfection, completion, trusting in His power
Spot on!

Yes. I get it. 43 is the panic button. 3 is the God button. Go with God. Trust. He is good. His yoke is easy.

Thank you, sweet lady!
...that I might know Him...
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Charys wrote:I had some ominous symptoms show up a couple of weeks ago that frankly scared me. I was thinking that maybe this was going to be a time of testing and forbearance through suffering. Having to wait for the doctor to get back from overseas raised my anxiety levels (I'm better now.)
Awesome. Glory to God! Glad to hear you are better now, keep pushing that 3 button however many times you need to. ;) He is faithful and His promises unwavering. I too have been blessed to see Him at work and moving in wonderful ways lately.

Praying He fills your spirit with His comfort, healing, confidence, strength and overflowing peace and joy.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Powerful in its simplicity. How great is Our Father and Lord!