Baby Underwater in Styrofoam Cooler

Archives for 2008
chrisy
Diamond Member

Baby Underwater in Styrofoam Cooler

Post by chrisy »

I had this dream sometime ago and I understand most of the elements but one - the baby underwater in the styrofoam cooler. Any ideas, anyone?

I dreamed that I was in a van which an unknown man was driving. I was sitting in the front seat, he was the driver. In the dream, while we were traveling (I did not know our destination - apparently I just trusted him) I was aware that he was the father of 3 children and that we did not make any turns on our journey. Finally, he stopped the van and parked on the road in front of a colonial styled house with a wide concrete driveway.

I did not pay any attention to the house. I got out of the van. I noticed a young pre-teen boy - tall and slim - standing on the (beginning part of the) driveway close to the back of the right side of the van which faced the house. He wore a red basket ball sleeveless jersey and had a basket ball in his hand. I stopped for a minute and we looked at each other. It seemed as if he left, went somewhere....(I was very aware in my spirit that he had left).

Then I got into the back of the van and I noticed an old styrofoam cooler. My attention was drawn to the front of the van where I saw the unknown driver and next to him was a little girl (about 2 - 4 years old). This little girl was not there when we were traveling and I was sitting in the front seat of the van. The unknown driver turned and lifted the little girl and got out of the van.

My attention was drawn to the cooler. I removed the cover and was surprised to see a baby boy under an inch of crystal clear water in the cooler. I thought about how the unknown man knew about this for our whole trip but he never told me about it. Looking at the baby, I thought that he was dead because he was under this inch of water for our whole journey.

I lifted him up from the water - I noticed that his eyes were shut, he looked very peaceful and was breathing - very strongly and evenly. I thought to myself: "Oh, in the womb babies are in water - that's why he's alive."

I continued looking at the baby, amazed - he was long, very healthy looking and extremely beautiful. He was of an olive complexion, his hair was extremely black and his eyelashes were long and black. He looked so peaceful, deeply asleep, really healthy, beautiful and strong looking baby. My attention was drawn to his strong, deep and even breathing.

I turned towards the opened door of the van (the right side door of the van which was facing the front of the house) and noticed that the unknown driver was standing there holding the young girl on his right waist/hip. I saw the driver's body but not his face. He was lean and tall. I turned to hand the baby to him. In handing him, I touched his hair. The dream ended.

In this dream no one spoke. It was as if I were merely observing everything in wonder. I did not embrace the baby. I took him out of the cooler, amazed at his appearance and handed him to the unknown man/driver. In the process of handing the baby to the man – the dream ended.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Chrisy, when I view this, what simply comes to me in regards to the cooler is "put on ice". Yes, there was water and no ice but that is what comes to me in regards to the cooler. When someone uses a cooler it is a temporary measure to preserve something, to keep it cool and fresh. The idiom "to put on ice" figuratively means to postpone acting on someone or something. I believe the crystal water symbolizes the Holy Spirit and the baby boy symbolizes something that is new or a new responsibility. So I viewed this baby as something from the Father, something that has His imprint on it.
Usually boys represents a teaching, leadership, or authority gifting. Girls can be symbolic of a prophetic, artistic, or creativity gifting. I have heard based on teachings on dreams that sometimes an unknown person (dependent on the context) can be a symbol for ourselves. If it is an unknown man, this may symbolize a way of thinking. I am not sure if this is the case or not but let's say the unknown man is symbolic of an aspect of yourself. Have you embrace the "girl" gifting but perhaps you were hesistant or maybe you did not realize the "baby boy" gifting was there? I hope this all make sense to you, if not I will elaborate some more.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Forgot to add, if you recall Moses was very hesistant about coming into his position when he was talking this over with the Lord at the burning bush. This is what comes to me in regards to the baby being in the cooler. Although he is sleeping, what comes to me is something that is lying dormant but will wake up soon.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Newbie,

Thank you!!!

I didn't think about this:
"...when I view this, what simply comes to me in regards to the cooler is "put on ice". Yes, there was water and no ice but that is what comes to me in regards to the cooler. When someone uses a cooler it is a temporary measure to preserve something, to keep it cool and fresh. The idiom "to put on ice" figuratively means to postpone acting on someone or something."
and
"...if you recall Moses was very hesistant about coming into his position when he was talking this over with the Lord at the burning bush. This is what comes to me in regards to the baby being in the cooler. Although he is sleeping, what comes to me is something that is lying dormant but will wake up soon."
I do believe that the unknown driver was the Lord/Father.

Thanks for the links, again!!!! You have been such a great help - thank you so very much!!!
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

Just adding...
I thought of a womb when I heard styrofoam cooler because of the insulation qualities. Perfectly safe. The baby being beautiful and dark complected made me think 'middle eastern' so OF COURSE Moses' story comes to mind now! I love how you guys got there with this one!
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

TexasTransplant,

I didn't think about that [Middle Eastern - very black hair, olive complexion]! Good observation!

I was definitely drawn to him and his physical characteristics! He was perfectly beautiful and healthy!

Chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Chrisy, I have a link that I suggest that you use your discernment with; however, it may be something on here that may help ping something in your spirit. I did not know where to post this and I do like hitting others with PM's but here you go: http://ft111.com/eagles.htm
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Newbie,

Thank you so very much!!! I will check it out! Have a happy New Year!

YSIC,
Chrisy