Suicide

Archives for 2012
Ruth
Diamond Member

Suicide

Post by Ruth »

Wow I wasen't going to post this dream I had last night but this pastor on tv just prayed against suicide so here it is. It was like a old bridge (Ithink) and kids were playing on the railing part that was made of wood. It was up high so they would like roll and fall off. There was this man watching and very concerned because he said his oldest son was on a skateboard and skated off and died and they thought it was suicide. That's all I remember. The other kids were not dying just playing

Thanks
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Ruth, I view the boy with the skateboard as a child of Christ. Skaters can do magnificent tricks; however, one wrong move can do some serious damage. I have seen some skaters attempting to do out do skaters with scarier feats to make a name for themselves. So what comes to me is someone who is attempting to fill someone shoes or perhaps someone who is attempting to come into their own; however, it appears that they are giving up hope (the proverbial crash and burn). When I think of suicide, I think of self-destruction, hopelessness, self-defeat, or giving up. This brings to mind Sunday’s sermon in which Soloman was used and compared to that of his father King David leadership style and fellowshipping with God. As usual toss if it does not ping!