Friend Possessed

Archives for 2012
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Friend Possessed

Post by Warrior Princess »

I think this is telling me that the guy I know at church who is manifesting is possibly possessed, so I really would appreciate it if you would pray about this one. Might be out of order...

At my Uncle John and Aunt Pat's house in the city for the holidays. I was discussing a dream I had and they weren't saying anything, and someone said it had something to do with the Catholic church forbidding it. Then, I am in the house alone, and my brother Mark shows up and is telling me that he was having a problem, his eyes would roll back and his head would go down, and they had given him a diagnosis and a bracelet with green and purple beads on it. I was checking to see if the beads were movable and they were and I told him that was a good sign. Then, I realized someone had left the baby boy behind, so I was taking care of him.

We were then in the backyard and someone came to pick up my kids (as if it was a custody/visitation thing). I had a daughter, a son, and a baby boy. I hugged daughter goodbye, and the son was with a bunch of older boys or college aged men maybe, so I asked him if I get a hug and he gave me a quick one. My dad said something about being frustrated about big bird doo-doo on the siding of the garage that is so hard to get off. And after everyone left I noticed tomatoes on the vine. Then, as I was going back into the house I saw my sister Amy in a top floor window calling to me to come up, they had bought the apartment upstairs, something to do with the beach. I told them I didn't have the key to Aunt and Uncle's house to lock it up, and the woman with Amy said that she did, so they were going to come down.

Then, I am at the grocery store check out line and the cashier is using a pair of medical scissors (like I have from being a nurse assistant) to slide right through some paper (they are really sharp). I commented something like "Don't you love those? I love mine!" She said something I can't remember. I walked out with my bags and Nancy Reagan followed me out and she asked me how the boys were doing and I laughed and said, "Oh they're crazy as usual." I was explaining to the woman with me that it had something to do with us kids when we were young.

At some point, I also remember being out in the city and seeing my other aunt who is a nun in a group praying or something in front of a building and then they disbanded.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."